Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
That is the law according to the rules : Site protocol
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 90 of 90
Aug 25th 2008

Does bumping dozens of the oldest threads to the front page go against the Site Protocol?

I think it's kind of fun. I guess more people would have to be annoyed than not.

It's a creative outlet for ST and 2C which I love. If it's against protocol, we'll have a revote.

Aug 25th 2008

So the last time I was here DftF and his alter ego had a fight and he definitively left. Did he come back? I did. Is he here, but using an alias? Anyone? Anyone?

Aug 25th 2008

Hmm, when was the last time you were here? He had another tiff a few weeks ago and left again and hasn't been back since.

Aug 25th 2008

He had another tiff a few weeks ago

Is that like calling WW I a "tiff"?

Aug 26th 2008

I don't like the thread bumping...I DON'T.

Apr 30th 2009

This thread bump is done in honour of BTF, who made the second to last comment on this thread, and who earlier insulted my dear mother.

It was interesting reading the origins of pantsless Fridays.

I promise I'm not on a threadbumping binge.

Apr 30th 2009

Learn your rules You better learn your rules If you don't You'll be eaten in your sleep.

Apr 30th 2009

CHOMP

Apr 30th 2009

It's probably good that 16 months after joining in here I read this thread.

Apr 30th 2009

I forgot this is how Pantless Fridays came about. Have we gotten away from that?

Apr 30th 2009

I've been here for nearly three years, and I'm not sure I've ever seen this thread before.

Also: I've been here for nearly three years. Yikes.

Apr 30th 2009

I was looking at my User Panel on another forum that I read regularly yesterday and noted that I was at exactly 3800 posts since I joined there in 2000. Ack.

Apr 30th 2009

My anniversary is in two months. I could use a cry for help.

3800 posts since I joined there in 2000

slacker

Apr 30th 2009

Who's Nathan? Is he still here?

Apr 30th 2009

mtt had 3800 posts in his first month here, RW&S. So yeah, you are a slacker.

Apr 30th 2009

Indeed.

Apr 30th 2009

Ah, the latelamented Nathan. He was quite the prolific poster for a while. Then he posted something about how he was dating two girls . . . and then he disappeared for several months. He still pops up now and again, but mostly he talks about stuff that's actually relevant to the show, so a lot of us don't see much of him, as we're here for the jokes.

Apr 30th 2009 edited

And the boobs.

ETA: Speaking of which, anyone see ST lately? I miss her.

Apr 30th 2009

If I was his age and was dating two girls, I wouldn't spend a lot of time online either.

Apr 30th 2009

And if you were your age and dating two girls you wouldn't have the strength to type.

Apr 30th 2009

Boom! age roasted.

Apr 30th 2009

Speaking of which, anyone see ST lately? I miss her.

Ditto that, my brother. I miss Nathan too. He's probably too busy off watching his Cards.

Speaking of baseball (which is possible in any thread - watch me!) I have a mother and brother who are rabid Giants fans, and another brother who loves the Padres. The Dodgers played the Giants the last 3 games (we won't discuss this road trip) and tonight it's San Diego. We're talking lots of e-trash these days. Except for Mom, who won't touch a keyboard with a 10" pole.

hey... we're talking my Mom here, skeeves.

Apr 30th 2009

More like my wife beat me senseless roasted.

Apr 30th 2009

Yeah, my wife would have a cow too. It's just dating...it's not like I want to marry her.

Apr 30th 2009

Yeah, my ex didn't even like me dating after we split up.

Sep 23rd 2010

That is hilarious. Alot.

Sep 23rd 2010

Irregardless, I still think web abbreviations r not worth getting upset about. U no?

Sep 23rd 2010

Okay, so how many did a search for "alot" and breathed a sigh of relief when your user name didn't come up? Just me? Okay.

Sep 23rd 2010

I didn't, but I use alot alot so, sue me.

But now I'm going to link to that page on my FB. Done!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 90 of 90
Top of PageBack to discussions