Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Excited For Today-Will "The Merger" Live Up?
1 to 6 of 6
Nov 16th 2006

I seriously have been looking forward to "The Merger" all day I hope it lives up to expectations.

Nov 16th 2006

I think it will be funny to see how Michael acts when his new underlings arrive. One of my favorite episodes from the British version was when the new employees came over and David Brent acted up for them. I have a feeling that some people will not like this episode unless Jim and Pam go back to being best friends (and more) right away. I'm stoked for the 44 minutes and I think it will be a very funny episode.

Nov 16th 2006

My only complaint about the show is that it's too short every week. I'm glad that they're giving "The Merger" 44 minutes, but as we know the show should be an hour long. Come on NBC it's the only show you have besides Conan and Leno that people actually watch.

Nov 16th 2006

I agree, the "normal" show is only 19 minutes long, not including the intro. What a joke! I think I read somewhere that they will do an hour-long Christmas episode. That's a good start.

Nov 16th 2006

This should probably go in the "Merger" thread, eh Mods? But it's a gray area because The Merger has spoilers, and the non-spoiler folks don't venture there...

Hey, just doing my bit as Assistant (to the) Moderators.

Nov 16th 2006 edited

I agree, gt.

Welcome to NA, Ryan StartedTheFiAH. In order to streamline things, I'm going to shut this thread down; "The Merger" comments can go in the episode thread. (Despite its SPOILERS tag, it's remained pretty tame, in case you were worried...or you could go to Speculation.)

1 to 6 of 6
Top of PageBack to discussions