Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Things in Everyday Life that make you think of the office
1 to 2 of 2
Nov 17th 2006

I know there's already the section for "you got officed," but I'm talking about people in your life that make you think of characters or ordinary events easily relateable to our favorite show.

I have two... 1) I know Dwight Schrute and his name is Brendan O'connor. This guy wears suits to school every day and is a fan of dumb documentaries. He looks like Napoleon Dynamite and acts like Dwight. I'll have to ask him if he's got a cousin Mose.

2) I am sitting on a total fitness orb. It made me forget everthing I knew about ab workouts.

Nov 17th 2006

Hey Ryan StartedTheFiAH -- This is similar enough to the "You've been X'ed, Punk: Real-Life Office References" thread that it's probably best that we combine the two. It allows for better discussion, and also for people to see more active threads on the first page.

I'm sorry to be the great quasher of threads, but it just keeps things more orderly. We're glad you're here though!

1 to 2 of 2
Top of PageBack to discussions