Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Question about The Convention
1 to 2 of 2
Nov 18th 2006

What hotel did they shoot in. I know they didn't say, but I am trying to find out what hotel it was so I can visit there when I go to Cali.

Nov 18th 2006

Yes!!! I feel like I'm the only moderator to not be able to crack down on a new thread yet!

But seriously, all kidding aside. I think this would be appropriate for the episode thread about "The Convention." Just a quick word of advice, because I know I didn't figure this out for quite some time: You can actually do a search for thread topics or comments by clicking on the "Search" tab up above. If you can't find what you're looking for or an appropriate thread, feel free to start a new one. But this way we can keep the number of threads to a minimum, and thus easier for all.

1 to 2 of 2
Top of PageBack to discussions