Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] I Played the Part of Mutey, The Mailman: The Office Actors
1 to 14 of 14
Nov 18th 2006 edited

The other day I was watching a movie and the guy who plays Roy was in it. Every time he was on stage I thought ROY! Rain Wilson was on the ESPY's, ESPN's award show, and he was hillarious.

Will these guys ever be able to shake there Office character recognition in post-office shows? Lets hope this is in a really long time!

Ps. This is just like Morpheus will always be Morpheus

Nov 18th 2006

Good topic, Ryan StartedTheFiAH. I just changed the title so as to broaden the focus a little bit and keep it alive longer.

Nov 18th 2006

I actually had the opposite reaction when I first started watching The Office. When I first saw Dwight, I thought, "It's that weird guy from Six Feet Under!" It took me forever to accept him for what he was.

Anyway, I recently rented Employee of the Month, specifically because Jenna Fischer was involved. Let me tell you, that was cognitive dissonance to the Nth degree.

Nov 18th 2006

Rainn Wilson had one of the funniest quotes I have ever heard on the ESPY's. At this point he was Lance Armstrongs sidekick and he did things like pick out all the yellow m&ms in a bag so Lance could eat them. And then he said "Lance only has one ball. His one ball has more power than both of my balls put together....I wish I only had one ball.

Nov 18th 2006

It's to the point where I can't even remember Steve Carrell on The Daily Show. At all. As for Morpheus, we like to think of him as Mace Windu and stop there.

Nov 18th 2006

I think we already have a thread that may cover this: That's Tina Fey! : Spotted Co-workers.

What do you think, J1?

Nov 18th 2006

I was just thinking the same thing, Nathan. I just couldn't remember if I had made that up or it really existed.

Nov 18th 2006

^^^ It's not the same thing Catherine, at least until J1 changed the name it wasn't.

Nov 18th 2006

What did you have in mind, Ryan StartedTheFiAH?

Nov 18th 2006

Well I was kinda thinking of the idea of seeing them in other movies and then saying "O my God thats Dwight!" No biggie though

Nov 18th 2006

Yeah, I thought that one like this existed already, but I looked back and didn't see the Tina Fey one. I was planning on just shutting this one entirely, but I was hoping that broadening it might save it. I'm fine with closing it though in favor of the Tina Fey thread.

Nov 18th 2006 edited

Well I was kinda thinking of the idea of seeing them in other movies and then saying "O my God thats Dwight!" No biggie though

I see what you mean, but I think that might be a little too fine a distinction to justify another thread as opposed to making the observation within that thread.

Nov 18th 2006

It seems to me that the Tiny Fey thread would cover anything that might come up here.

Nov 18th 2006

Okay. Let's drop a deuce on this one.

1 to 14 of 14
Top of PageBack to discussions