Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I like to draw: A place for those with designer genes
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 98 of 98
Mar 12th 2010

This one was in the comments. Haha!

Mar 12th 2010

Nice. Art defeats art.

Mar 12th 2010

Best. Logo. Ever, Toos.

Are you a designer, No Futurist?

Mar 13th 2010

I'm an undergrad studying design right now.

Jul 29th 2015

So I'm wanting to rearrange my room. It's an attic room and I have a lot of stuff. A lot of stuff. So, I googled for ideas. Home showcases don't have a lot of stuff in bedrooms. (A bed, a dresser. Done!)

Then I just googled "best bed placement." My bed is currently in front of my window. I like it, when I wake up. I can see the sunrise every day. It is so choice.

But, I wonder if I'd have more air movement if I moved it over and put the table in front of the window. Or maybe the recliner. I'm telling you, a lot of stuff.

But the only results were about fung shei. Or whatever. that's not right. Feng shay. I don't know. They're all, "don't block windows and doors! Chi!"

Is the chi movement concept relevant to air flow?

Or, like, not?

Jul 30th 2015

I think the important thing is that the carpet matches-- wait, that's not what you mean. I have no idea. Get an oscillating fan if you want air flow. I like clean, open spaces with little clutter and a clear path to doorways and windows. I recommend a futon and a lava lamp too, because groovy.

Jul 30th 2015

I like clean, open spaces with little clutter and a clear path to doorways and windows.

Me, too. But that's not what I have. :-(

groovy

More like what I have.

Jul 30th 2015

But that's not what I have. :-(

Kind of how I like a toned body. But that's not what I have.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 98 of 98
Top of PageBack to discussions