Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
3.09 The Convict
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 242 of 242
Oct 7th 2009

The whole prison Mike thing that Michael did with the purple bandana.... OMG "The worst thing about prison was the - was the dementors. They were flying all over the place and they were scary and then they'd come down and they suck the soul out of your body, and it hoit!" His New York/Pennsylvania/Boston accent was what made that scene. When he was like "You would be da belle of da ball!" to Ryan (not Pam like I first thought lol) made me start to think he had a man-crush on him.... Anyone else agree?

Jun 5th 2013

I bring this thread out of retirement for the sole reason that tonight my sister-in-law went on a date, and they went frolfing. I kid you not. There's a frolf course about ten minutes from me, and apparently it's quite popular.

The plan for the date was to drive out to a field, crank up some tunes, smoke a few macanudos, maybe even toss a disc around.

Haven't heard how it turned out.

I live to frolf

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9