Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
What does he get from that relationship?: Ryan & Kelly
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 106 of 106
Aug 12th 2008

By talk I mean only among us. I get the feeling that we're not going to see any Pam at art school, and thus no absence from work, and thus no temp.

Aug 12th 2008 edited

Redacted because I just realized that's a spoiler.

Aug 12th 2008 edited

Redacted because mtt redacted his spoiler.

Aug 12th 2008

I know. I fixed it as soon as I could.

Aug 12th 2008

\ m /

May 29th 2015 edited

I was just reading this yesterday. They are seriously adorable and marketing savvy.

Also, I have kind of developed a bigger crush on her recently. The Mindy Project fills a hole left behind by Parks & Rec and The Office lately.

May 29th 2015

Also, I have kind of developed a bigger crush on her recently.

I had a Mindy Kaling dream this week. There, I said it.

May 29th 2015

Did I hear right that it was canceled?

May 29th 2015

It's supposed to get a new season on Hulu, I believe.

May 29th 2015

It was cancelled on Fox. Nerfy's right. It will live on on Hulu.

May 30th 2015

Based on the Community experience, I'd say that'll work. But man, you can't dole that shit out week-by-week. Bingers gonna binge.

May 30th 2015

Bingers gonna binge.

True dat. We finally caught up in Game of Thrones and this week to week thing is for the birds.

May 30th 2015

Based on the Community experience, I'd say that'll work.

I tried to watch that on Yahoo, but it didn't work for shit. I'll try again when the season is done.

May 31st 2015

It wouldn't actually play, or it didn't work for you comedically/aesthetically/trans-dimensionally?

I didn't have any glitches. And I'd say the quality increased throughout. It wasn't perfect. Some scenes felt like bad outtakes. But by the end I felt like it measured up to some of the show's best stretches.

May 31st 2015

The playback was really glitchy. Lots of "buffering".

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 106 of 106
Top of PageBack to discussions