Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Let's shed more light on the penises...favorite character-specific scenes
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 64 of 64
Dec 9th 2008 edited

Ok here goes...

Michael- there's many scenes i love but this one came to mind...when jan broke his plasma screen TV in DINNER PARTY and he says, "THAT IS A 200 DOLLAR PLASMA SCREEN TV YOU JUST KILLED! Good luck paying me back on your zero dollars a year salary plus benefits, babe!"

Dwight-of course the whole part in HALLOWEEN where Michael is talking to the dummy, and Dwight says, "Quiet you!"

Jim-It's not that funny of a part but I like when he goes helps Michael out when he's singing karaoke in EMAIL SURVEILLANCE.

Pam- "...and don't call ma Pammy"

Kevin- When he's singing "...You, you, you, you, you, you, you oughta know ta know" in BENIHANA CHRISTMAS

Creed- "The only difference between me and a homeless man is this job. I will do whatever it takes to survive. Like I did... when I was a homeless man..."

Andy- When he punches the wall...and when he tells Jim, "Saboteur! I'm going to kill you for real. This game... the game is over. I'm really going to shoot you."

That's it for now...

Dec 10th 2008 edited

Kevin- When he's singing "...You, you, you, you, you, you, you
oughta know ta know" in BENIHANA CHRISTMAS

Especially because he's singing the ultimate angry woman's song and is
about to drop the f-bomb... at a Christmas party! Slightly inappropriate.
I also like the fact that, apparently, Darryl knows the keyboard composition
of Jagged Little Pill.

Dec 10th 2008

I don't know that she ad-libbed the speech but I know she and Rainn improv-ed the little salute.

That's what I was talking about--just the salute.

Especially because he's singing the ultimate angry woman's song and is about to drop the f-bomb... at a Christmas party! Slightly inappropriate.

That choice of song both surprised and delighted me.

Dec 10th 2008

Kevin- When he's singing "...You, you, you, you, you, you, you oughta know ta know" in BENIHANA CHRISTMAS

I do that all the time ever since I saw that episode...Kevin's the man. nice

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 64 of 64
Top of PageBack to discussions