Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Is that a Muppet Babies Tattoo?: Favorite Childhood Cartoons
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 153 of 153
Mar 1st 2011

Wikipedia confirms this. Therefore, it is unassailably true.

Jan 16th 2012

I heard the song Everyday People yesterday, and the radio DJ said that it was rumored that the cartoon character Scooby-Doo got his name from the lyrics of this song, where it goes "And so on and so on and scooby dooby doo".

Now you know.

This thread was white. Is this the song about the purple person loving the orange person or whatever? Or hating the orange person? I don't remember how the song I'm thinking of goes...

Wikipedia confirms this. Therefore, it is unassailably true.

Daoust added it to Wikipedia, man.

Jan 17th 2012

Funny this thread should come up. My son recently had a Scooby Doo DVD from the library. More specifically, What's New Scooby Doo. It was ok. Velma was always on her laptop. Zoinks.

My son also got He-Man and The Smurfs DVDs from my mother-in-law for Christmas. We've gotten through all 20 episodes of He-Man and just started on The Smurfs last night. There's only 5 episodes on The Smurfs though. I wish it was the other way around.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 153 of 153
Top of PageBack to discussions