Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
3.12 Traveling Salesmen
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 13
  12. >
1 to 30 of 364
Jan 10th 2007 edited
  • Season 3 : Episode 12
  • First aired on January 11, 2007
  • Written by Michael Schur, Lee Eisenberg, and Gene Stupnitsky
  • Directed by Greg Daniels
  • Northern Attack Recap

One of my life goals was to die right here, in my desk chair. And today, that dream shattered.

Jan 10th 2007

Would it be okay if I add the rest of the summary from NBC.com?

Jan 10th 2007 edited

I've updated the opening comment to include the full episode summary.

Jan 10th 2007

Is it Thursday yet? No? Then I shall return to my state of suspended animation for another day.

Jan 10th 2007

Is it Thursday yet? No? Then I shall return to my state of suspended animation for another day.

Nope. It's not Thursday yet. It's still hump day...TWSS...OHS

Jan 10th 2007

After the long layoff between 3.10 and 3.11, this week seems to have flown by.

Jan 10th 2007

I agree, Nathan. I can't believe it's almost Office night.

Jan 10th 2007

Yeah-the last time we got two episodes in a row was back in November. I was kind of shocked to realize this morning that tomorrow was in fact Thursday and a new episode-usually I'm more prepared than this.

Jan 11th 2007

I CANT WAIT ;)

Jan 11th 2007

Happy Thursday everyone!

Jan 11th 2007

Without reading a darn thing in this thread because I don't like spoilers, I would like to point out how amused I am that there are already ten posts on an episode that hasn't aired yet. When I look at old Season 2 threads, there are like forty total. What kind of verbosity took over this thread between seasons? It's remarkable the difference in thread length.

Jan 11th 2007

Is it Thursday yet? Yes? Then I believe it is time I returned to 2006 in order to watch this evening's episode.

Out of all the years I am in, 2006 is maybe my favorite.

Jan 11th 2007 edited

Then I believe it is time I returned to 2006 in order to watch this evening's episode.

Are you DwightFromThePast now then?

(Psst, it's 2007) ;)

Either that or all that time travel must have you a bit jet-lagged.

Jan 11th 2007

I just want you all to know of my accomplishment... for the first time EVER I have stayed away from all spoilers before an episode. I'm excited to see what it's like to watch an episode without having seen a single preview for it first.

Jan 11th 2007

I just want you all to know of my accomplishment... for the first time EVER I have stayed away from all spoilers before an episode. I'm excited to see what it's like to watch an episode without having seen a single preview for it first.

Heh, that's funny. This is the first time I have gone into full-on spoiler mode. My obsession has moved into a new level.

Four hours to go!!

Jan 11th 2007

Then I believe it is time I returned to 2006 in order to watch this evening's episode.

Are you DwightFromThePast now then?

(Psst, it's 2007) ;)

He said it's his favorite year so perhaps he's planning on bringing a recording of the episode with him to 2006? I wonder what he's got against 2007?

Jan 11th 2007

Wow, you're right. And I was so excited about that, because I get to write the numeral "7" a bunch, which I do with the little crossbar that most people don't use, so it makes me feel unique!

What's really going on is a bit of temporal mumbo-jumbo. I taped the episode tonight, but before I watched, realized I'd forgotten my wallet back in December 2006. But when I went to get my wallet, I forgot my tape! So now I have to go get the tape from 2006.

Time travel can be very confusing.

Jan 11th 2007

I don't know. "Back From Vacation" started 2007 off with a bang. I'm anticipating an even better 2007

Jan 11th 2007

Grrr! I don't know what you people were talking about. This week has gone so damn slow and this day is going even slower. Work was so unbusy and slow that I took the rest of the day off so I could do something to make it go faster. It's not working. It's enough to drive a fella to drinkin'.

Jan 11th 2007

As long as it's the DD to drive you back, you're fine. ;)

Jan 11th 2007

I watched the preview clips for this episode online, and without giving anything away, I can easily say that I am looking forward to this episode more than any other before, based solely on the previews (as opposed to a season premiere/finale, holiday, or supersized episode, where there is added excitement). They were absolutely hilarious, and the plotline is perfect for half an hour of amazing television.

Jan 11th 2007 edited

And we're underway

Jan 11th 2007

Haha! Sebring commercial.

A lot going on here.

Jan 11th 2007

NOOOOO!! Dwight!!!!

Augh, I missed the little part they have at the end while the credits are going....can someone post what happens?

Jan 11th 2007

wow...I really, really....really hate Andy right now.

Jan 11th 2007 edited

Augh, I missed the little part they have at the end while the credits are going....can someone post what happens?

Talking head: Andy expresses his glee with the day's events. The camera finds Angela in the background, glaring in at him. Andy wonders what the camera is doing.

Jan 11th 2007

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OHOH MY GOD MY GOD OH MY GODOH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Jan 11th 2007

great episode! very funny!

Jan 11th 2007

All I can say is... wow. That was possibly my favorite episode of the season. My throat hurts from laughing so much. That episode went so far beyond my expectations! Phyllis spills the beans? Jim's actually honest with Karen? Dwight quits?? Dwight drives all the way to NY for Angela (so adorable, my Dwight-crush is definitely in full swing) I loved the Pam/Angela scene and Jim breaking so that Dwight hits his head. Oh, and when Dwight hugged Jim at the end I did a little cheer. Okay... wow.

Jan 11th 2007

Top 5 episode. Loved seeing them doing work. Phyllis sets things in motion. Dwight has to channel his inner MacArthur--"I Shall Return". Andy can go the way of Ed Truck as far as I'm concerned.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 13
  12. >