Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
We're not Schrutes, and we don't eat our babies: Karen just had hers!
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 116 of 116
Jun 11th 2008

I believe we did. Maybe we should have a birth control discussion archive in Asd's thread.

Jun 11th 2008

Well I guess KarenM was the first one to have her own thread.

Jun 11th 2008
Jun 11th 2008

But not surgically, no. Didn't we already discuss this?

Yes, we did, but I don't remember who had done what regarding surgical alteration. And I'm too lazy to go back and look through the old posts for the relevant conversation.

That's what we have Asd for.

Jun 11th 2008

I had a mole surgically removed. I don't think I've broadcasted that here yet.

Jun 11th 2008

I once had a hernia repaired.

Too much?

Jun 11th 2008

Had something been prolapsed, then it would have been too much.

Jun 11th 2008

I'm safe, then.

Jun 11th 2008

I wonder who will be the next NAdy to have a baby. I'd like to nominate anyonebutmethankyouverymuch.

Jun 11th 2008

Daoust, right? By proxy, anyway.

Jun 11th 2008

If you don't birth it, it don't count.

Jun 11th 2008

I think Pursegirl is next (early fall, I think). And there's someone else, too... Is it French Onion? I forget.

Jun 11th 2008

Oh, and Mr. Tear is still potent right now. It takes between 10-20 you-know-whats and/or 3 months to get rid of all the active you-know-whats. Plus, I'll still be able to get pregnant...

Jun 11th 2008

Too bad they closed down that Nobel Prize Sperm Bank a few years ago, huh?

Jun 11th 2008

French Onion had her baby last year, I think. Like in April.

Jun 11th 2008

Someone from the past came back recently to say they're pregnant again. Besides Pursegirl. At least I thought that happened. Now it's gonna drive me crazy so I gotta go do some searching...

Jun 11th 2008

Not PamCasso was it?

Jun 11th 2008

That was it. She was busy working on the Obama campaign, or something like that, she said. Then she got pregnant. Think they're connected?

Jun 11th 2008

Yes! Thank you, Dowst! That must be who I was thinking of. Or, that must be of whom I was thinking? Whatever. Grammar do suck.

Jun 11th 2008

That was it. She was busy working on the Obama campaign, or something like that, she said. Then she got pregnant. Think they're connected?

You're a racist.

:-)

Jun 12th 2008

You're a pregnantist.

Jun 12th 2008

Well, I do think pregnant women are hot.

Is that what you meant?

Jun 12th 2008

Well, I do think pregnant women are hot.

So does Brad Pitt, if you believe Angelina. Of course, his pregnant half is freakin' Angelina Jolie, so it's not like he's such a saint for finding her preggo self hot.

Jun 12th 2008

How old is Karen's baby now?

Jun 12th 2008

15 months old.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. >
91 to 116 of 116
Top of PageBack to discussions