Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
We don't need to drink our own urine, but let's recycle: NA's Freecycle Yankee Swap
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 136 of 136
May 25th 2007

LT, you are the last person on the list, right? I'd love to see what books are in it. And I'm in for another go-around, if only to get my hands on some DM mailing labels.

Jun 8th 2007

Anyone interested in swapping DVD sets? I have BBC Office 1,2, and The Special, US Office 1,2, Lost 1, Buffy 1,2,3,4, and The Golden Girls 1. I'm looking for Lost 2 if anyone has it to lend.

Jun 26th 2007

I am totally back into crocheting lately. I have made 3 hats in the past 5 days, and whenever I get around to getting the pictures off of the digital camera, I'll post them in the craft thread. Anyhoo, my rekindled love of yarn has driven home the fact that I am decidedly not a knitter. It takes a long time, it's frustrating for me to count so accurately, and I just don't enjoy it. So for your enjoyment I have the following:

• 2 knitting books/pamphlets. One is 60 Easy-To-Knit Pattern Stitches by Leisure Arts, 30 pages, $5.00 retail back in 2001. The other is Learn to Knit in Just One Day, 33 pages. This is, indeed, how I learned to knit, and I really did do it in just one day, so I can vouch for the validity of the title.
  • 3 sets of knitting needles. 2 sets are metal, size 13 and size 8 US, and the last set is a hugely fat (think preschool crayon) plastic set I got from Lion Brand Yarn. I think they say size 15.

I will send this all to anyone who wants it for $4.00 shipping. And it's all sitting right here in the dining room already, so I don't even have to forage through the attic to find it, so I can mail it ASAP. Just let me know.

Aug 1st 2007 edited

I was cleaning this weekend and I found some wedding books that I don't really need or want anymore since my wedding passed a couple of months ago. My husband told me to put them in the NA book box but they are all wedding planning type books so I don't think they really go in the NA book box so I am just going to give them away. Anyhow, if anyone is planning their wedding or has a sister or friend that is then maybe you would want them. These are the ones I have:

The Perfect Wedding Details : More Than 100 Ideas For Personalizing Your Wedding

Wedding Style 2006 by Grace Ormonde

Jo Gartin's Weddings: An Inspiring Guide For The Stylish Bride

Just let me know which one you want or if you want all of them.

Aug 1st 2007

I was cleaning this weekend and I found some wedding books that I don't really need or want anymore since my wedding passed a couple of months ago. My husband told me to put them in the NA book box but they are all wedding planning type books so I don't think they really go in the NA book box so I am just going to give them away.

If he isn't a member of the forum then it is decidedly awesome that HE suggested the NA box. Is he a member?

Aug 1st 2007

Nope, he's not a member but whenever one of you guys says something funny (which is all the time) I read the post to him. He's an Office fan but not an obsessed Office fan like me.

Aug 1st 2007

well, he's clearly awesome in that he commented on the book box as if it was a completly normal thing. Nice catch.

Aug 1st 2007 edited

Thanks, he is awesome.

Aug 2nd 2007

lemonade, my brother in law is going to propose soon...do you think I could get the first book from you for my future SIL? I can email you my mailing address.

Thanks for offering these up!! Wedding planning books get to be SO expensive and you only (hopefully) use them once. :)

Aug 2nd 2007

No problemo, BigTunaFishing. I can probably mail it out this Saturday if you email me your address.

So that leaves the last two books, if anyone wants them.

Aug 3rd 2007

Just sent you the email with my mailing address, lemonade...thanks again!

Aug 4th 2007 edited

I got the email BigTunaFishing. I'm sending it out today. I hope it's useful to your future SIL!

Aug 6th 2007

Me too...thanks so much, lemonade!!

Jul 4th 2011

I hadn't de-whitened this thread. Good god, this was four years ago.

Jul 4th 2011

Looooong time ago!

Jul 4th 2011

My last comment here was about a special friendship between ST and whatevs. How did we not keep this going?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 136 of 136
Top of PageBack to discussions