Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Five Bucks, And It Was Worth It: Jim's Pranks on Dwight
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 191 of 191
Jan 6th 2009

Hopefully the coworker isn't about to LOSE HIS FREAKIN' MIND!

Jan 6th 2009

That is a fantastic prank. Maybe Tiger can suggest that co-worker look in the ceiling to see what's wrong.

Jan 6th 2009

That.

Is.

Awesome lem.

Jan 6th 2009

Your honey is funny, limon.

Jan 6th 2009

I have not ever seen this thread. I like it. And all of the pranks you guys talked about ...last year?

I want to try the test paper thing. That's awesome.

May 20th 2013

So my MIL lives with us and so we have to share a lot of things, including my computer, which I hate sharing. One annoying thing she does is leave herself logged into places, like Facebook, so when I come along I have to log her out and log myself in all the time. I know, I Braveheart. So the last time I found her logged in, I went about "liking" pages I knew she'd really appreciate. I just got a text asking "How come all of a sudden i have obama, msnbc and pelosi on my facebook page. also cnn. how do i get rid of them?"

Damned if I know.

May 20th 2013

"How come all of a sudden i have obama, msnbc and pelosi on my facebook page. also cnn. how do i get rid of them?"

She's a Republican, isn't she?

May 20th 2013

Yes. Yes she is. Oddly, though, she's about to start following Kanye West, Drake and Diddy. It's inexplicable.

May 20th 2013

How about her interest in Norwegian death metal?

May 20th 2013

Ha! I did not realize this was the Pranks thread. Awesome.

May 20th 2013

I like how the last comment was by Anque in 2008, and then 10 comments or so back it's 2008.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
181 to 191 of 191
Top of PageBack to discussions