Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Cookies, brownies - same category: Office Food
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 167
  5. 168
  6. 169
  7. 170
  8. 171
  9. 172
  10. 173
  11. 174
  12. ...
  13. 176
  14. >
5101 to 5130 of 5263
Mar 1st 2013

Plus it was lava-hot, and I already hated potatoes and didn't much like plain stewed tomatoes. It had nothing to recommend it. I still wouldn't touch it.

Mar 1st 2013

Mmm. You're making me...glad I had dinner. :-)

Mar 1st 2013

I should have put lime juice on the fish tacos.

Mar 1st 2013

Is that dirty talk?

Or do you just really like lime?

Mar 1st 2013

I don't see why it couldn't be both, actually.

Mar 1st 2013

You both are freaks. Stewed tomatoes are da bomb.

Mar 1st 2013 edited

I don't think lime would go well on both. Just one. Not the other. I like lime well enough, otherwise.

I'll eat stewed tomatoes now, on pasta. I still don't like potatoes all that much, though.

Mar 1st 2013

I like marinara sauce, that's mostly tomatoes. I don't like super spicy tomato sauce. I've made a lasagna with stewed tomatoes once, but there was other stuff in it so it wasn't just tomatoes on noodles.

Hot tomatoes on hot potatoes just doesn't sound very good.

Mar 1st 2013

Just think of it as salsa. And salsa goes with everything. It's the number one condiment in the world. You know why? Because everybody likes saying "salsa."

Mar 1st 2013

Barbecue sauce should be #1. Because in Spanish, it's "salsa de barbacoa." That's even funner. Almost as fun as Venezuela.

Mar 1st 2013

I read that in Schmitt's voice. That sounds like something Schmitt would say.

(Am I spelling Schmitt wrong? No matter, you know who I mean.)

Mar 1st 2013

I know who you mean. I spell it Schmidt. Or Schmidty.

Oh man, I don't want to be Schmidt.

Mar 1st 2013

Schmidt is awesome. Everybody loves Schmidt. Except Cece, and I think she'll come around.

Mar 1st 2013

She better. Shivrang's a turd.

Mar 1st 2013

Again, Schmidt's voice.

Mar 1st 2013

I'm a girl!

And Schmidty's a D-bag!

Mar 1st 2013

Now I need to watch some New Girl re-runs.

Mar 1st 2013

Schmidt

Mar 1st 2013

Okay, let's take a step back here. Back to the gag fish taco comment. Um...I love ya Bri, but I cannot abide fish tacos. Two worlds are colliding there, that have no business doing so.

Carry on.

Mar 2nd 2013

Oh VG, I am sad to hear you denigrate fish tacos. They are about the only way I can eat some of the fishier fish like tilapia or catfish. Coated with chili powder and served with some avocado, salsa and lime juice, they are very tasty.

Mar 2nd 2013

Okay, I'm pretty sure dog shit would be good coated in say...chocolate or some other confection, but I'm still not going to eat it.

Mar 2nd 2013

Today, I had a huge lunch of Mexican food. I feel really bad and think I'll be up for a while yet. I'm glad it's Saturday.

I need to go find some alka seltzer or something. Or else stay up all night and feel like crap.

Mar 2nd 2013

Okay--pretty much kidding about the gag fish tacos. Go ahead--eat them 'till your brains fall out.

Jun 11th 2013

I have discovered that I really like salads without any dressing. Is this some weird thing or am I just discovering something everyone else already knew?

Jun 11th 2013

How would I have possibly known you'd like plain salads?

Jun 11th 2013

Ah ha ha ha.

Jun 11th 2013

Actually, I tried this weird red dressing the other day at the pizzeria, which was labeled "French" but I think was really "Catalina."

Dang, that stuff's good.

I don't especially like lettuce, but I did eat a few regular salads at a different, fancier, pizzeria, with whatever vinegar stuff they give you. Now, I think lettuce is gross. But lettuce with vinegar? I love that crap.

Jun 11th 2013

I dunno. I'm having a plate of iceburg lettuce, spinach leaves, cubed ham, cubed cheddar, red onions and shredded carrots and it is delicious.

It took me a long time to get used to the vinegary salad dressings. I'm from the South. I was raised on Ranch.

Jun 11th 2013

My Weight Watchers leader would love you, Anque. Personally, a salad isn't edible without a bunch of dressing. Ranch, French, Italian...I love it all. But yours is a lot healthier.

Jun 11th 2013

I only started eating Ranch in the past couple of years. It's pretty good, too. I'm a little concerned with how much I like vinegar. I thought vinegar was for old people. But I freakin' love it.

Tonight, I had egg, ham, cheddar, carrots, radishes, that weird red dressing and crouton. It was great.

And we ordered the "pepperoni pounder" pizza. Heh.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 167
  5. 168
  6. 169
  7. 170
  8. 171
  9. 172
  10. 173
  11. 174
  12. ...