Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Cookies, brownies - same category: Office Food
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 168
  5. 169
  6. 170
  7. 171
  8. 172
  9. 173
  10. 174
  11. 175
  12. 176
  13. >
5191 to 5220 of 5263
Jun 27th 2013

Nasty and Mexican?

Jun 27th 2013

Manhandled by a teenager before you touch them?

Oh, we have a winner.

Jun 27th 2013

Tasty and satisfying but likely to evacuate your colon?

I don't know. I think this one might be just as offensively hilarious.

Jun 27th 2013

Limp and barely room temperature?

Jun 28th 2013

These are all excellent guesses.

Jun 28th 2013

A hot and juicy redhead?

Jun 28th 2013

Yet another excellent guess!

Oct 25th 2013

Hey, which is a healthier move? I avoid caffeine, right? Yesterday I had a migraine and took excedrin around, I don't know 11 or 12. I was up to 2 am last night. I didn't have any other "Don't sleep Toos" things going on.

My question is... should I start drinking caffeinated, unsweetened ice tea? That's about the only caffeine drink I know of that's not a soft drink - I stopped drinking those and lost a lot of weight - I'm not drinking those like I used to again.

And I hate coffee. Besides, I don't think having a high baseline of caffeine is the right move.

So, what then? Just avoid medicines with caffeine, too?

Oct 25th 2013

I drink a lot of iced tea with Splenda (mix it myself). It's sweet, no calories. I have no idea if it's healthy, but tea and splenda has to be healthier than soda and sugar.

Oct 25th 2013

Mmm. We get splenda and the folks always have unsweet tea in the fridge. For a long I've been just been drinking water, milk, juice, and red splenda kool aid.

Very rarely a Dr. Pepper or sweet tea.

Oct 25th 2013

I gave up diet soda a few months ago. I haven't missed it, and I don't drink more coffee as a result. I do let myself enjoy a sugary soda once in a while now as a tradeoff, but it's not often I want one. I think Splenda is pretty natural, but Truvia is supposedly more so (I think). I don't think there's a big reason to cut out caffeine entirely or to add it if you're not already a coffee drinker. The question is, did the Excedrin help your migraine? If so, maybe take a lower dose or take it earlier in the day.

Oct 25th 2013

Yes. I was feeling way better, and fast. You know, I could probably just take 1 pill. I did take 2...

I didn't have the goal of cutting out caffeine. It just sort of happened and now I notice I sort of overreact to it.

Oct 25th 2013

If you have a headache, you should take some Anacin.

Oh wait, it's not 1980 any more.

Oct 25th 2013

My question is... should I start drinking caffeinated, unsweetened ice tea?

I live on it (and plain hot tea in the winter) and I'm pretty old already. So. Yeah.

Oct 25th 2013

I drink mandarin orange flavored seltzer by the gallon. It's awesome.

Mar 20th 2014

So, Bri. Heard you went to Chiplotle today. I went there a few months ago for the first time. I thought it was horrible, but the salsa they had was especially good.

I mean, all the food was very good. But I didn't know how it "worked" there, so I felt stupid. And besides, I don't see the appeal of a restaurant that will sell either a glop of food in a tortilla or a glop in a bowl. That's not really much of a menu. Anyway, I got a cheese quesadilla and like I said, it was muy delicioso.

What did you think?

Mar 20th 2014

It was delicious, but I agree that the assembly line setup is confusing and the overall experience a bit overrated. It was a really good, well priced lunch though. The bowl saves you about 300 flavorless calories over the burrito, if you care about that. Otherwise it's not terribly unhealthy. There was a line all the way go the door in a fairly deep restaurant. And with traffic it was a 35-minute trip. I had to eat and drive. I'll go back. Three stars.

Mar 20th 2014

The bowl is definitely the way to go. Also, their guac is amazing.

Mar 20th 2014

I'm actually a fan of the tacos. Not quite as filling as the burrito.

Mar 21st 2014

Bonus: today's burrito day at the cafeteria here. Won't be as good, but I don't have to eat like I flipped the digits in my age.

Jun 7th 2015

DwightfromtheFutureFeb 16th 2011 So, I used Anque's recipe. It's pretty good, but it's missing a very great deal of salt. I think, next time, I might add garlic and reduce the cheese a little as well.

So I made this again tonight for Mr. A's birthday. And this time I added salt, reduced the cheese and added garlic (And a little Worchestercherchercherchire sauce)

It was delicious. Thanks for the recommendations, DftF!

Jun 8th 2015

What was this recipe for?

Jun 8th 2015 edited

It was for the Cheesy Meatloaf, page 147 I think of this thread, I think. It may amuse you to note you already roundly rejected the idea in a thoughtful post. I love thread-diving around here.

Jun 11th 2015

I don't like re-reading old stuff like that. And I guess I've grown as a person, b/c I'd kind of like to try cheesey meatloaf. Maybe.

Or maybe not.

Jun 11th 2015

My point is, I'm slightly more open to trying new things. #personalgrowth

Jun 11th 2015

Holy shit I'm still dreaming about the meat loaf and melted Swiss sandwich I had at a pub last week. It was totally out of the way, and I still want to go back.

Jun 12th 2015 edited

I'm slightly more open to trying new things

I have also grown in the past few years, so I'm not going to turn this into a sexual reference about Toosie.

Jun 12th 2015

and I still want to go black

However, Bri is still fair game.

Jun 12th 2015

But I never want to go back.

I have grown in the ass, so I'm going to sex Toosie.

Geez, man, that's a bit forward.

Jun 12th 2015

I have grown in the ass, so I'm going to sex Toosie.

Pssh. I don't need an excuse.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 168
  5. 169
  6. 170
  7. 171
  8. 172
  9. 173
  10. 174
  11. 175