Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Appletinis, Nog-A-Sakes, Scotch & Splenda: Cocktails
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. >
391 to 405 of 405
May 1st 2011

Dude! What happens on Facebook stays on Facebook! And it was too strong. I've been told that skimping on the triple sec was the problem (I bought a cheap bottle) but I'm thinking again that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the premixed stuff in bottles, and I'm not sure there's much benefit to being a purist. I wanted to buy the mix in the first place.

May 2nd 2011

Dude! What happens on Facebook stays on Facebook!

Haha. I respectfully disagree.

May 27th 2011

For all you drinkers out there who, although you're older now, and your college days are but a memory, still find yourself wanting to do a jello shot.

classy jello shots

Aug 23rd 2011 edited

Triple post.

I almost never drink at home, because I'm not much of a drinker, and because we almost never have booze at home. But tonight, I found some tonic water that the previous owners had left in a cubboard, and some cherry brandy that my wife needed for a jam recipe, and voila! I have myself a drink. I don't think I'm going to get smashed or anything tonight, but this is kinda fun.

On second thought, maybe I will get smashed and then write loud, obnoxious, and/or embarrassing things all over the threads. I'll rant about Canadian things, and I'll write poems about boobs, and I'll tell you which of you NA'ers I would plow...

On third thought, I think I'll have a tea.

Aug 23rd 2011

I preferred the second thought.

Aug 23rd 2011

I totally would too, if it were somebody else. I would be a boring drunk, I should think.

Aug 23rd 2011

You should get smashed, Daoust. That'd be hilar.

Aug 23rd 2011

Cherry brandy sounds gross. Is a brandy tonic a drink? Have seven and let us know.

Aug 23rd 2011

Cherry brandy sounds gross.

Mrs. Daoust knows that you can't just make brandy jam. It needs to have some semblance of fruit to be acceptable. Duh, Bri.

Aug 23rd 2011

I think brandy and tonic is a drink. I'm drinking it and it tastes pretty good. Well, I drank it. You guys! You're so awesome. I love you guys. D'you guys wanna go dancing? We should totally go dancing somewhere. YEAH! I gotta pee.

Aug 23rd 2011

Have another glass-ful, D.

Aug 23rd 2011

Forget the tonic, just hold your nose and drink the brandy.

Well...and dance on the NA tables.

Aug 23rd 2011

I also have some rye...

But, nah. It's Tuesday. Plus, as I said, you'd be terribly disappointed.

Sep 1st 2011

I just blended a cantaloupe with what was left with the orange juice. It is delicious, but I want to put some liquor in it. I have a little airplane bottle of vodka, another of rum, and some tequila. I am not too sure about the tequila. What's in a daiquiri, rum, right? Can you drink rum with orange juice? Maybe I should have vodka. The smoothie is delicious. But I thought I would check to see if any of you had a recommendation.

Sep 1st 2011

Can you drink rum with orange juice?

You can, and should. A rum screwdriver is 200% better than a regular one.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14