Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Who would you do?: Who'd you hook up with in The Office
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 229
Feb 24th 2007

Doesn't have to mean sex, just dating.

Feb 25th 2007

Jim

Feb 25th 2007 edited

Jim (I bet he'll be the most popular response.)

Feb 25th 2007

Jim Halpert

Feb 25th 2007

Creed. Or Packer.

Feb 25th 2007

Kevin's pretty hot.

Feb 25th 2007

I would definitely have sex with Ryan.

Feb 25th 2007

is anyone a boy here?

Feb 25th 2007

Definately, definately Jim.

Oscar's kinda cute. Oh, Toby.

Feb 25th 2007

is anyone a boy here?

Me. Actually, I'm a man. To quote Veronica Mars, "These are the jokes."

Feb 25th 2007

EOFS, the line you're looking for is "Hah. You're all gay."

Feb 25th 2007

This is not going to be a popular decision, but I would pick Karen over Pam.

And I even hate to admit this, but I would pick Katie over either, if you're talking about "hooking up."

Feb 25th 2007

I think it is very close, but at this point I might pick Karen over Pam too. As much as I want to like Pam's character, she can be really frustrating at times. Maybe the new Pammy will be better, but I'll have to wait and see.

I definately would not pick Katy over Pam though.

Oh I got it. What's the name of that tight-ass Christian chick?

Feb 25th 2007

Oh I got it. What's the name of that tight-ass Christian chick?

Angela Kinsey the actress is way more attractive than Angela the character, to me.

Feb 25th 2007 edited

Boink : Jan
Marry: Pam
Kill: Kelly

Feb 25th 2007

Let me put it this way: Pam would gain a whole new understanding of "the best sex of your life", believe you me.

Feb 25th 2007

This is not going to be a popular decision, but I would pick Karen over Pam.

Duh, Karen is much prettier, although Pam kind of makes herself look ugly with the old grey sweaters

Feb 25th 2007

I wouldn't say that Karen is "much prettier" than Pam; I'd say she dresses better.

Now that I think about it, I may actually have had sex with Creed in college. A lot of times I was out-of-doors, and it was muddy. There would be no way of knowing.

Feb 25th 2007

Angela Kinsey the actress is way more attractive than Angela the character, to me.

True dat.

Rashida Jones probably has the edge over Jenna Fischer, but Pam way surpasses Karen. There's logic behind this, but damned if I could lay it out for ya.

Feb 25th 2007

Toby ;-)

Pam, in all seriousness. Because her art is sexy. It's sexy art.....

Feb 25th 2007

Dwight for sure, though I wouldn't mind kissing Jim a few times... :-) As much as I love the Jim-Pam romance and think Jim is awesome and sweet and cute, in real life I just don't see going for a Jim. I don't know, I think I am a little too fiesty for a Jim. And I am pretty intrigued by Rainn, er, I mean Dwight.

Feb 25th 2007

Definitely Jim.

Last night on SNL, for the first time ever, during the conference room SNL short, I thought Rainn actually looked handsome. But Dwight? No, never.

And I would definitely do Jenna over Rashida, but Karen over Pam, if I were the female-doing type.

And moms. Soccer moms, single moms, NASCAR moms... any type of mom, really.

Feb 25th 2007

And I would definitely do Jenna over Rashida, but Karen over Pam, if I were the female-doing type.

I don't know what you mean. Could you elaborate, please. A lot.

Feb 25th 2007

My husband would be very interested in knowing that I made that statement. Very interested.

Feb 25th 2007 edited

But Dwight? No, never.

Hey, it's not all looks baby. Just think how enthusiastic Dwight would be... :-9

If I had to pick a chick, it would probably be Jan.

Feb 25th 2007

:-9 is a very illustrative face, almost an HR violation actually, but don't let me interrupt...

Feb 25th 2007

Jim, all the way...and I do have a girl crush on Pam/Jenna.

Feb 25th 2007

:-9 is a very illustrative face, almost an HR violation actually, but don't let me interrupt...

You got me there... Slip of the fingers, er, keys...ack, each thing I start to type in response sounds equally suggestive. And I really didn't mean it in the first place...bad choice of smilies I guess.

Feb 25th 2007

Thanks for bringing it to my attention though. :)

Feb 25th 2007

None of the Office women are knockouts but I'd go with Pam for personality (long term relationship) and Katy for...erm..."doing" :)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 229
Top of PageBack to discussions