Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] M is for murder, P is for...:Books
1 to 4 of 4
Feb 25th 2007

I don't know if this as already been discussed, but I've read every book in my house and have nothing to do at work when I'm not working or watching other TV Shows or posting on this blog. Any suggestions?

Feb 25th 2007 edited

Check out the Let's Not Burn the Da Vinci Code: Book Recommendations thread. You can also go to Project Gutenberg, which is an online library of many classic novels, if you want to blatantly read while at your desk.

Feb 25th 2007

And you might want to check out the Attention New Members thread at the top, specifically the part that reads...

Don’t create discussion topics haphazardly.

This is particularly important. Before you create a new discussion topic, please check to see if the topic already exists (view a list of the more popular threads). I have created threads for each of the episodes and characters, as well as topics for the more popular types of discussions (media happenings, trivia games, quotes, plugging other Office sites, etc). Chances are a thread already exists for the topic you wish to discuss.

Feb 25th 2007

Hi Bobble-Head Joe, KarenM is right. Check out the book thread here.

Shutting this one down...

1 to 4 of 4
Top of PageBack to discussions