Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Thank You, Icelandic Representative: Games you play at work
1 to 2 of 2
Mar 1st 2007 edited

Sorry if this is covered in a previous thread (I didn't see it when I looked, though)...

At my job, we have this game (it doesn't really have a name) where you come up with a name of an improbable combination business in the form of "blank and blank" (the two words have to rhyme). You tell your co-workers the two types of business (for example, a shoe store and an electronics store) and they have to guess the name of the combination company.

I actually did "Combination shoe store and electronics store" at work today, if anybody wants to guess what the combination company was.

EDIT: D'oh...NOW that I've started this thread, I find the old one on this topic. Oh well. Countdown to mod thread closure in five....four...

Mar 1st 2007

's OK.

1 to 2 of 2
Top of PageBack to discussions