Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
3.20 Product Recall
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 259 of 259
May 2nd 2007

^ Whatchu want, a cookie?!

QUESTION: what to do with a pan of homemade choc chip cookies, on which the bottoms are a little bit burned? Throw them away, or are there people who like burned cookies, as some eat burned toast?

May 2nd 2007

Not worth the calories. Better to ditch them and either start over or run to the corner deli and pick up a box of Entenmann's.

May 2nd 2007

we don't have Entemann's cookies here....occasionally coffee cake.

They were tossed - all the way outside - to get the smell out of the house, but I got some grief from someone who evidently feels that homemade anything is better than nothing or store-bought.

May 2nd 2007

Freihofer's is a good alternative to Entenmanns. And Chips Ahoy is a good alternative to burnt cookies. That someone who gave you grief should eat the burnt ones.

May 2nd 2007

Stop all this talk of cookies! You're making my celery and carrot sticks very unappealing.

May 2nd 2007 edited

That someone who gave you grief should eat the burnt ones.

Well, he ate the next pan, which was not burned. Just wait, even your young duck-socks wearing son will gain 'wisdom' and impart it to you - unsolicited, in about 13 years.

No Freihofer's here either- Chips Ahoy have something added to them for texture and shelf life. They are good indeed, but an entity unto themselves. Homemade (which my mother still calls "Toll-House Cookies" ) are a separate dish.

But if I remember correctly, Drew's cookies tasted like nothing. And he got no love for them.

May 2nd 2007

But if I remember correctly, Drew's cookies tasted like nothing. And he got no love for them.

Who is that Drew chick anyway?

May 2nd 2007

Oops, looks like my reference to Diversity Day's reference to Chris Rock didn't work. Now I'm sad.

Sorry Wheels, it's just that my usual response to the "you want a cookie/medal/etc." line is to play off of it with a response along the lines of "yes, please."

Excellent reference, keep 'em coming.

May 2nd 2007

The third deleted scene is up. Just watch the way Ryan's eyebrows move.

May 2nd 2007

...as if independent from his face.

Aug 1st 2007

I just rewatched this today, and for some reason, the awkward high five between Kevin and Oscar almost made me pee my pants.

Aug 2nd 2007

I've got about 3 buddies in my office saying "That's what she said. No time!!" on a regular basis now. Bless you Michael Scott.

Sep 10th 2007

Not one of my favorite episodes, but I loved the deleted scenes with Jim and Andy that fleshed out the Andy/high school girl story - Andy met her because he was eating a chicken pot pie in a 7-11 parking lot and she wanted him to buy her wine coolers, and Jim being a wingman ("She likes whippets") and talking to the bitchy friend about The Hills. Classic.

Sep 10th 2007

I liked how hard Jim was working to prevent Andy from saying something incriminating on camera, but Andy was completely oblivious and just kept digging himself deeper.

Sep 10th 2007

"Yeah, that's not gonna hold up in court." Jim has some of the best lines in this episode.

Jul 6th 2010

This thread was white! From 2007!

I did love Andy having that part-time-yogurt-chef girlfriend. I loved it. Andy's the best.

Jul 7th 2010

Seriously?

Jul 7th 2010

It was seriously white and I seriously love Andy. I love him and hate him. It's complicated.

Jul 7th 2010 edited

This episode seems like it should have occured much earlier in S3. For the second week in a row there was nothing on the Jim/Pam front and the conversation between Jim and Andy in the car sounded like something from not long after the merger. As DftF said back then:

That said, it's a little late in the game to completely ignore Jim and Pam. This episode should have happened months ago; now is the time to bring the major continuing story-line to a head, not ignore it completely.

I liked pre-anger management Andy way more than the current "let's try and leverage The Hangover into ratings" Andy.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 259 of 259