Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
3.21 Women's Appreciation
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 262
Apr 30th 2007 edited
  • Season 3 : Episode 21
  • First aired on May 3, 2007
  • Written by Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg
  • Directed by Tucker Gates
  • Northern Attack Recap

He would not have wanted me to have seen Jim's... whoo, I am--I am saying a lot of things.

Apr 30th 2007

Giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity . . .

Apr 30th 2007

Office Tally says Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupinsky wrote this episode. That makes me even more excited than usual, they are the brilliant minds behind Traveling Salesman, The Return, The Convention, Michael's Birthday, The Secret, and The Fight.

lemonade, is this the episode from your MySpace that you saw being filmed?

Apr 30th 2007

I wonder what Jim will be doing all day?

Apr 30th 2007 edited

I wonder what Jim will be doing all day?

The secretary.

rimshot

Apr 30th 2007

ba dum ssshhhh

Apr 30th 2007 edited

The secretary.

and I reply...

Giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity . . .

DftF classic...

Apr 30th 2007

That one is also sexual.

Apr 30th 2007

I should put out a "greatest hits" album of my best posts at NA. It could have the traffic-and-apples tirade, the "do you like sex? then try sodomy!" comment that made Brian laugh so hard he momentarily broke the site, and a medley of my one-liners. The hidden track will be all the pop-culture references that were too obscure or stupid for other people to get.

I think it's gonna be a big hit.

Apr 30th 2007

Office Tally says Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupinsky wrote this episode.

And you know what that means: Michael will make another comment about Pam's boobs.

May 1st 2007

It could have the traffic-and-apples tirade, the "do you like sex? then try sodomy!" comment

I remembered the sodomy comment, but didn't remember it was you! That was hilarious.

May 1st 2007

I would write a book called Advertisements for Myself if Norman Mailer hadn't already done it.

May 3rd 2007

20 hours to go.

May 3rd 2007

Ok, first commercial break, and so far, this episode is solid gold.

May 3rd 2007

Phallus...I like that.

May 3rd 2007

I got penises on the brain.

May 3rd 2007

I encourage Pam to show more cleavage too, Michael.

May 3rd 2007

I so shouldn't be in here since this isn't on here in Phoenix until another hour and a half. Jenna Loves Josh this is the episode I saw them film! I am so excited to see the VS parts since this is what I saw filmed. I am interested in seeing what exaclty Michael tells Angela when they're in VS because Angela kept breaking whenever he would say it.

May 3rd 2007

I wish I could menstruate too, Dwight.

May 3rd 2007

Kinda rolled my eyes when the roleplay discussion started, but I like the serious turn.

May 3rd 2007

What did Jan say to her assistant when she was on the phone with Michael? Was it: "Are you up for it today?" Did she mean what I think she did??

Oh, and the show ended too abruptly - again. Needs to be an hour.

May 3rd 2007

Hey Spud Gunner: This ain't over.

We've got till 19 after.

May 3rd 2007

Oooo, proxy war.

May 3rd 2007

OH. Duh. I'm stupid.

May 3rd 2007

No, Michael!

May 3rd 2007

I'll say it. I liked it. I love love loved the whole Pam vs. Karen stuff. Such foreshadowing. I do not think this will go down as a great ep, but a good one. We'll understand it's place in the Office canon by the end of this season.

I loved Pam in this ep. Confident, assertive, fancy, new.

"Above the sink....hmmmm..... PAM!!!!!!!"

May 3rd 2007

Roy would NOT have liked it if I saw Jim's.....

I'm...saying...things...

And Angela buying dolls clothes...amazing!

Ryan made me sad.

May 3rd 2007

This might have been better without the supersizing. I think they could have cut out at least half of the flasher stuff at the beginning and been fine. It picked up plenty of steam as it went though.

May 3rd 2007

That? Was my favorite episode of the season. Easy. Just...too many laugh out loud moments. Pam pulled a Jim! And for frick's sake, mentioned him flashing her!

Pam vs Karen was so amazing, so subtle. Just...these writers are great.

Also, removing the bananas? I love you, Dwight K Shrute.

May 3rd 2007

Let's hope this episode was preparing us for a major Pam offense on the JAM front next week. That's right, Pam! You get on that elevator!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 262
Top of PageBack to discussions