Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Don't bring that lamb to work or it'll poop on the floor: Pets
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. 49
  9. 50
  10. 51
  11. 52
  12. 53
  13. >
1561 to 1582 of 1582
Jul 15th 2012

Poor dog. I'm sorry, Bri.

Jul 15th 2012

Oh, that sucks. It'd be bad enough if you were there, but that far away? Sorry, Bri.

Jul 16th 2012

Sorry to hear that, Bri. What an odd thing to have happen.

I had to take my pup in today because she half ripped a toenail off. (suckers bleed like stink, I'll have you know). They had to remove the toenail and now she's amazingly pleasant, sleeping off the happy medicine she got for the surgery.

Jul 16th 2012

Isn't that happy medicine the best? I wonder if that stuff's available over the counter...

Jul 16th 2012

Maybe in Amsterdam...

Jul 17th 2012

To Amsterdam!

Aug 7th 2012

Rest in peace, my warrior kitty Biscuit. I had to put him down this morning, and got to hold him while they injected him. That is a tough thing to hold a friend and feel his body go limp. He was only 9, but diabetes had ravaged his liver, and I probably wasn't fast enough seeing the warning signs and getting him treated.

Aug 7th 2012 edited

RIP Biscuit. You did it the kind way, Jinx.

It is odd to feel/see the life go out of a living thing. I had to have my 30 yr old horse put down a few years ago and that's really strange to see a huge animal like that just crumple.

Aug 7th 2012

Oh, Biscuit. Condolences to you and your family, Jinx.

Aug 7th 2012

Biscuit seemed to be very smart in a way that I haven't seen in pets. Like when he was younger and wanted to get out the door, he'd hide behind it, wait for you to come in, WAIT FOR YOUR BACK TO BE TURNED, then sneak out. Most animals can't put themselves in someone else's state of mind.

We knew on Sunday that he needed to go in, but the vet wasn't open until Monday morning. Monday morning he went downstairs (which he hasn't done in two years because of hyper dogs on the first floor) and waited by the door, like he was saying "you need to take me somewhere."

When the dog bit him years ago and he needed stitches in his eye, when it came time to take them out, he sat on the vet's examining table, tilted his head toward the vet, and let her take out the stitches. No one even had to hold him.

Ahh, Biscuit.

Aug 7th 2012

I'm sorry, Jinx.

Aug 7th 2012

Condolences, Jinx.

Sep 27th 2012

There's nothing like waking to the sound of your cat vomiting on the bed.

Sep 27th 2012

At least it's not a Great Dane vomiting on your bed. /pollyanna

(sorry, that sucks)

Nov 6th 2012

Today, I walked back down to the truck after I came in and opened the store with my brother. I saw this brown dog, and suddenly I have a brown dog following me. I called him over to keep him out of the road. I had to cross the street, so I waited for the light. I crossed and so did he. He came in the store with me.

My brother went to the coffee shop about 8 and a woman said her husband knew what family he belonged to, and that he'd come get him and take him home before work. He never came. At 8:30, Brother called the vet and gave them his rabies tag number, and it was the right dog name that Coffee Shop Woman thought it was. They said they'd call his owners.

So, we've had this pup hanging around for almost 2 hours. He's a big chocolate lab and a good boy. A good little snookums.

Nov 6th 2012

Hey, if nobody comes for him, he can be your store mascot. I wish I had a dog at work with me right now.

Nov 6th 2012

He's kinda smelly and I'm getting a headache. I wish I had my dog.

Nov 20th 2013

Damn, the humidity in here is too high.

Mar 3rd 2015

I'm so glad this place wasn't just deleted five years ago.

Mar 3rd 2015

erp

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 45
  5. 46
  6. 47
  7. 48
  8. 49
  9. 50
  10. 51