Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I like it when the cards go thwwwwp: Silly Things we Love
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 251 of 251
Aug 1st 2010

My son usually puts the cart away when we leave the grocery store, but when I do it, I like to launch it from ten feet away and see if I can set off a chain reaction of pushing all the carts back into their little cart parking spaces.

Apr 28th 2011

So, this is kind of like our "Book of Awesome", isn't it? I wonder if Pasricha is an NAer?

That's a cool STWL, bubblewrap cast.

By the way, come back, bubblewrap cast.

Silly thing I love: Little memo pads for writing in. I have one beside me now, and I just wrote out my picks for the second round of my playoff pool in it. I write phone numbers in it and reminder notes. I also doodle.

Also, another silly thing I'm loving right now is playing Family Feud on FB. I generally do pretty well, and am climbing up the points ladder. It's now part of my morning internet routine, which includes, NA, FB --> Family Feud, Hotmail, Work Email, Sports, and News.

Apr 28th 2011 edited

never mind

Jun 13th 2013

So, this is kind of like our "Book of Awesome", isn't it? I wonder if Pasricha is an NAer?

I'm looking back through some old threads because there were no white ones this morning.

Speaking of, coming in to work and seeing white threads at NA, that's one of the silly things I (used to? sigh) love.

But I commented specifically, because well, that quote at the top of this post that I highlighted, about Pasricha? We were talking about The Book Of Awesome I guess. Anyway, you remember that book? Well it turns out the author is a Canadian, and a childhood friend of one of my old high school buddies. My highschool buddy actually married Neil Pasricha's sister. Anyway, I guess Pasricha was like a millionaire when he was a teenager, because he bought and later sold a franchise of some kind, and then he wrote that book (and the books that followed) and got even richer.

That's sort of out of nowhere. I know that. But I felt like sharing.

Now, back on topic. A silly thing I love is the smell of grass after you cut it.

Jun 13th 2013

Now, back on topic. A silly thing I love is the smell of grass after you cut it.

I love that. Summertime. And honeysuckle. Good smells.

Jun 13th 2013

Another silly thing I love is how we used to edit people's posts to make them say funny things. Take a look back at page 7 of this thread for some great examples.

Jun 13th 2013

A silly thing I love is the smell of cheese after you cut it.

Me too.

Jun 13th 2013

Who cut the cheese?

Jun 13th 2013

Take a look back at page 7 of this thread for some great examples.

I lol'd, excessively.

Jun 19th 2013

I love when I come to this forum, and one of the threads says "0 seconds ago".

Jun 20th 2013

Nice.

When you shave or trim your facial hair, and the lines are all perfectly straight and symmetrical. This happens rarely enough for me for it to be a thing I notice, and appreciate when it happens.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 251 of 251