Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
3.23 The Job
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. 28
  13. >
811 to 837 of 837
Jul 5th 2008 edited

I couldn't see the last several posts, but I could see a page 28 with no posts on it. Weird.

Jul 5th 2008

Well, it's finally "turned the cyber-page". So that's a good thing.

Jul 5th 2008

Me too!!! This thread has been acting up on me tonight. It must be the powerful and all knowing Greg Daniels' way of telling me to get the eff over S3.

Jul 5th 2008 edited

I know. I thought there were some really wonderful, interesting insights that I was missing and I was frustrated because I wanted to see them.

Are you trying to summon G. Daniels, VG?

Jul 5th 2008

Yes, I'm using mind control. It's either summoning GD or winning roulette, and since I'm not in Vegas, I guess it'll have to be Mr. Daniels.

Jul 5th 2008

Haha. I think Mr. Daniels loves that we still get emotional over S3. He's probably glad he made every decision he did.

Jul 5th 2008 edited

I thought there were some really wonderful, interesting insights that I was missing and I was frustrated because I wanted to see them.

Imagine how frustrated you must have been when you discovered that the only substantive posts this last half-hour were merely from me! :-)

Jul 5th 2008

Oh my......mtt is bringing it!

Jul 5th 2008

That's me...NA's resident badass!

Jul 5th 2008

Like I've said before. Someone has to set a bad example.

Jul 5th 2008 edited

Imagine how frustrated you must have been when you discovered that the only substantive posts this last half-hour were merely from me! :-)

I know! Double offensive. ;-)

Wait, the only substantive posts...?

Jul 5th 2008

In that half-hour. Go back and look at the time signatures again. For a half-hour, there, all we were getting was test...test...

Very substantive, dontcha think??

Jul 5th 2008

For a half-hour, there, all we were getting was test...test... Very substantive, dontcha think??

Yes, very. I didn't see those at the end by you and Brian. I was in cyber limbo at the time, I guess.

Jul 5th 2008

I didn't see mtt's last post on the last page until just now. Cyber limbo is scary.

Jul 5th 2008 edited

than the writers wanted to leave us on the edge of our seats.

Well I missed all the cyber drama, but just wanted to add that the above explanation still works best for me. This quote from before the episode aired sums up my opinion quite well:

...every once in awhile, someone says something that throws into relief how silly this non-communication between Pam and Jim is. :) I read this and immediately thought of what a regular person would do in Jim's position - he would go up to the girl ASAP and ask, "Okay...what did you mean by all that, exactly? Are you trying to tell me that you would want to be with me if you could?" And the girl would respond, "Yes, exactly." And he would say, "Wow...I never thought I'd hear you say that. I still love you, too." And she would say, "Groovy. Let's date."

Also, going back a few pages to the discussion about the "5 nights of talking" between Jim and Karen, KarenM wrote:

Karen needed those five nights to talk herself out of taking a stand; Jim probably stopped listening after two nights. And if she decided it was OK for them to stay together, it was easy for Jim to stay with her.

There is no way Karen did most of the talking in that situation. It was up to Jim to make it clear he was invested in the relationship and if one night wasn't enough to convince her then it wouldn't have gone on any longer. As DftF said, this whole scenario about Karen sticking around after the "yes" was ridiculous. In the end S3 was filled with too many of these kind of plot holes to be truly successful. Plenty of funny, but not as well rounded as S2.

Jul 6th 2008

I think Mr. Daniels loves that we still get emotional over S3. He's probably glad he made every decision he did.

Absolutely I am.

VG and others, you all need to get the eff over S3. We get it, ok? :-)

Jul 6th 2008

Why Mr. Daniels, you're up rather late.

Jul 6th 2008

As are you... Suspicious, no?

Jul 6th 2008

It is......so, you don't have a life either?

Jul 6th 2008

VG and others, you all need to get the eff over S3. We get it, ok? :-)

We'd love to believe that....

Dec 2nd 2013

This episode stunk. Andy didn't sing. Rit dit dit di doo

Dec 2nd 2013

The rolling loop sucked me in, with Lolz.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. 25
  10. 26
  11. 27
  12. 28