Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Let's make appletinis and watch Sex and the City...summer TV plans
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 172 of 172
Jun 18th 2007

It's okay. We all get a little overexcited sometimes.

Jun 18th 2007

, but I tried to get it out and just muddled everything up.

To quote Jason Mraz (Did you get my message) here:

Do you ever wonder what happens to the words that we send
Do they bend, do they break from the flight that they take
And come back together again with a whole new meaning
In a brand new sense, completely unrelated to the one I sent

Jun 18th 2007 edited

lol especially in the Office forums I mean come on how is anyone understanding one another in a place like this.

I agree Asdfaeou.. when there is something worth saying it almost always gets muddled and ruined before being recieved.

-Mike

Jun 18th 2007

I'm going to watch Man vs. Wild. I totally missed the season premiere. But I'll catch the other episodes. I love that show. You know, it's educational. What if I'm ever stranded in the wilderness? I'll have to know how to survive. So, I'll just keep watching and watching and watching...sigh.

Jun 18th 2007 edited

It's funny you would bring up Homestar, since the sprinkles conversation in the other thread totally had me thinking about when the Teen Girl Squad try to get guys. They get yogurt at TCYBCBY and the Ugly One is all, "I got jimmies."

IT'S OVER!!!

Jun 18th 2007

"Your stepmoms is teh fascist."

when there is something worth saying it almost always gets muddled and ruined before being recieved.

This is why I cultivate the art of erudite expression and . . . stuff.

I'm consistently surprised that anybody can communicate with all the high-postin' that goes on around here.

Jun 18th 2007

It's funny you would bring up Homestar, since the sprinkles conversation in the other thread totally had me thinking about when the Teen Girl Squad try to get guys. They get yogurt at TCYBCBY and the Ugly One is all, "I got jimmies."

IT'S OVER!!!

Lovery.

Jun 18th 2007

Dftf that line just reminded me of something from Homestarrunner.com I don't know if any of you know that place

Seriously, Asdfaeou, now you're scaring me.

For the record, my favorite StrongBad email is "Guitar."

"....meedley, meedley, meedley, meeee....and the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!"

Jun 18th 2007

Also, to coax my son into the bath, my husband and I sing...

"Come on and get in the boat, fish. Come on and get in the boat, fish, fish.

Jun 18th 2007

I rather enjoy "Techno".

the system is down
the system is down
the system is down

Jun 18th 2007

I bet that The 4400 reruns this week on TV. All those original series programs seem to be on three or four times. TiVo will help.

Jun 18th 2007

I'm OD'ing on Curb Your Enthusiasm. How'd I go seven years without ever seeing this obviously great show?

If you ever submit an obituary for your wife's dead aunt, make sure they don't make a typo and replace the "a" in aunt with a "c".

Jun 18th 2007

That show is too much for me. It's frequently very funny, but it's so uncomfortable, and Larry David is such a jackass, that I can't quite deal.

Jun 18th 2007

The beloved obituary one was the reason I got the first seaon to watch on DVD, and I laughed a lot during the first season, but when it was over I didn't get more.

Jun 18th 2007

It's frequently very funny, but it's so uncomfortable, and Larry David is such a jackass, that I can't quite deal.

That show The Comeback with Lisa Kudrow was like that, but without the first element. The obituary episode of Curb is a great one, though.

Jun 18th 2007

That show is too much for me. It's frequently very funny, but it's so uncomfortable, and Larry David is such a jackass, that I can't quite deal.

That's how I felt. I watched a couple episodes and found myself grimacing more often than laughing, just shaking my head and saying, "Jeez, what a whiner. I feel so bad for his wife."

Jun 18th 2007

The Closer returns tonight. I really like that show. It just screams SUMMER to me, and it's nice to find a show that's so enjoyable have new episodes for the summer. And I read that they've toned down Kyra Sedgwick's lipstick this season, too, so win-win. Now I won't be distracted by her clown mouth, which even she said was "out there."

Jun 18th 2007

Now I won't be distracted by her clown mouth, which even she said was "out there."

You know, I saw a rerun of The Closer today (first one I have ever seen) and noticed her rather bizarre lipstick.

Jun 18th 2007

Kyra Sedgwick looks to me like a public service ad warning against too much plastic surgery. And I don't even know that she's ever had any. I loved her way back in Singles, though.

As for Curb, the cringe/discomfort factor is exactly what turned me on to The Office initially and what I later decided the original Office did much better. Curb is like Seinfeld plus a well-executed cringe factor minus the wacky Manhattanites. And you get occasional profanities. Plus, no one uses the word fuck better than Jeff's wife.

I read recently that Larry David is exactly like that in real life. Makes you wonder how his real wife managed to stick with him as long as she did. Then again, she's no Cheryl.

Jun 18th 2007

My favorite emails are stunt double for visual effects and virus for speaking gags.

Marizipan: "Well I think it's fantastic strong mad, I think it's the best stack of vcr casettes I have ever seen. "

And that's just one of the lines from that e-mail. there are just tooo many perfect lines in that one. Check it out here

Jun 18th 2007

Curb is hilarious! I love that show.

Jan 4th 2011

I wish I was a mod so I could revive the COULD SOMETHING HAPPEN BETWEEN ANGELA AND ROY??? thread.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
151 to 172 of 172
Top of PageBack to discussions