Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The Injury (Again): Get Well Soon, Jenna!
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 62
May 16th 2007 edited

Thanks for kicking off the thread, Pan. I've updated your post to include a link to the story. --James

Jenna, we heard about your fall.....So sorry to hear you're injured! If you need a pick-me-up, know that Nothern Attackers have your back, even if it's fractured in four places.

Heal quickly!

May 16th 2007 edited

Best wishes, Jenna, we hope you are comfortable and that you'll be healing very fast. Thank you for bringing Pam Beesly alive, you're a wonderful actress!

May 16th 2007

Jenna, we all hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your vacation!

May 16th 2007

Jenna, you're my absolute fave on that show. Get better soon, and in the meantime try to turn it around and enjoy the bedrest!! :)

May 16th 2007

Ouch, we're all sorry to hear about your tumble, Jenna. May you have a full and speedy recovery.

I'm starting a petition against marble stairs.

May 16th 2007

Jenna, who'da thunk walking on coals would be safer than walking down steps?! We all hope you will be feeling 100% better really soon so you can enjoy your hiatus. And ditto what Wink said:

Thank you for bringing Pam Beesly alive, you're a wonderful actress!

May 16th 2007 edited

I'm so sorry to hear of your tumble. I'll dedicate the bottle of wine I'm opening for the season finale to you. It's grocery store cheap, but a Gerwerztraminer. Hope you like the sweet whites.

My dad broke his back on a bicycle and he still plays what he likes to call geezer baseball. If he can recover 100 percent, I'm sure you'll feel better, soon.

If you want a review of all the shows that are available to watch online for free, I'm your gal! Get well and best wishes.

May 16th 2007

I wish I could send you the ultimate get-well card, but the movie clip will just have to do for now. I'll talk to my town about painting SAVE JENNA on the water tower. And if you die, donate your eyes to Stevie Wonder, okay? Love you and get well soon!

May 16th 2007

I hope you get better soon and you aren't in too much pain, Jenna! Your character is really inspiring this season and you personally have always been a wonderful role model for girls who want to go into the arts. James and Angela better be taking good care of you!

May 16th 2007

Jenna, you're a good egg. Get well soon!

Stupid heels. They ruin everything.

May 16th 2007

hankie?

May 16th 2007

All right, who's the bozo that stepped on a crack?

May 16th 2007

Pam and her keds may be on to something. Stupid marble stairs: we could go do a number on 'em... just say the word.

A wish in haiku form:

as a fan

It hurts when Pam hurts
It hurts worse when Jenna hurts
Heal well, Mrs. Gunn

May 16th 2007

Sorry about your dumb luck, Jenna. Obviously, we think the world of you, and we're feeling your pain right now. We're all pulling for a speedy recovery.

May 16th 2007

You are also a good role model for all those little girls who want to grow up and be a receptionist at a mid-level company. At least Pam is, especially now that she doesn't take crap from anyone anymore. So win-win-win.

(Are we allowed to post more than once?)

May 16th 2007

I plan to.

Feel better, Beesly.

May 16th 2007

You're the best, Jenna. Love, French Onion

(Sorry, when it comes to signing cards - even virtual ones - I am more "Pam" than "Michael." But I guess that's a good thing.)

May 16th 2007

To be perfectly honest, Jenna, (I've been trying to be more honest lately) that sucks. I just cringe when anyone mentions your fall. So sorry this had to happen to you, but I think we're all very relieved that you'll make a full recovery. Yeppers. You'll be Fancy New Jenna in no time. Hang in there.

May 16th 2007

Well, Jenna,

Your injury is one hell of a lot worse than cooking your foot. Here's wishing you a safe and healthy recovery!

May 16th 2007

Get Well Haiku

Jenna, get well soon!

May you be up and running

over hot coals soon.

Sending good thoughts and prayers,
PurseGirl

May 16th 2007

Jenna, best wishes for a speedy and Percocet-ful recovery!! Let your real-life Jim wait on you hand and foot! Love, BigTunaFishing

May 16th 2007 edited

Les bâtons et les pierres peuvent casser vos os, mais les escaliers de marbre ne croisent jamais votre esprit.

Obtenir meilleur a bientot.

May 16th 2007 edited

Heal fast Jenna! I guess this puts the kibosh for now on "Blades of Glory 2." You Rock! I think we should all add our favorite thing about Jenna in our posts.

May 16th 2007 edited

Hey Jenna, I wanted to find an original way to say how sorry I was about your accident, and that I hope you get better very soon. I was thinking I could write you a song and sing it to you in high, falsetto voice, accompanied by banjo. I would even incorporate some pig latin into the lyrics, since I know you dig that so much.

But since I can't play the banjo, I'll just have to say "get well soon!" and hope that suffices.

May 17th 2007

Hey Jenna, I hear they say that the western suburbs of Sydney are the best place to recover from multiple fractures in the lower back. Just something I heard once, you might wish to consider it. :-)

P.S. If you want, you could come visit me while you're recovering out here. I'll show you all the sights and the six weeks will just fly by. For me especially...

May 17th 2007

Oh, and at Asdfaeou's suggestion, my fave thing about you is your smile, especially in pics like this. It's just so genuine, and it lights up your already beautiful face. Hope you're making plenty of those while recovering!

May 17th 2007

My favorite thing about you Jenna, is the time you take to reach of to your fans, like with your MySpace page. And the fact that you enjoy wearing jeans and a hoodie. Despite being a beautiful TV (and movie) star, you seem so down-to-earth and real.

May 17th 2007

It really sucks to be hurt, but there are a few things that can make it tolerable, and go by sort of fast....faster, is maybe better. None of this is a joke.

So, take the pain medicine, as there is verified medical evidence that pain slows down recovery. So, no heroics.

Also, read all the Stephanie Plum books. Start with ONE for the MONEY. Janet Evanovich wrote. They are easy to read while taking opiates, and cause one to laugh out loud, especially with the meds. Laughing also helps with healing.

Let your mother take care of you, if she will. And your husband, if he's good at it.

So sorry. At least (so far) there are no photos of the fall. So, then, your invisibility to the papparazzi is a GOOD thing.

May 17th 2007

Holy crap, that had to have been awful. I'm glad to hear you're going to be ok, though. We'd all miss the electricity you bring to the screen (I invented it, you know), so please have a smooth recovery.

May 17th 2007 edited

Dang marble stairs. D'you think these would diminish the aesthetics much? 'Cause I know a guy...

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
1 to 30 of 62
Top of PageBack to discussions