Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Your bushiest beaver: Dundies for the best Season 3 moment
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 53 of 53
Oct 5th 2008

I thought you blokes just ate Vegemite.

Oct 5th 2008

I don't even know what Trix are. I just remember the psycho rabbit on Family Guy breaking kid's necks.

Oct 6th 2008

Cereal. Gross, sugary cereal.

Oct 6th 2008

And then there's this:

Once upon a time, there lived a group of people called Trids, and the Trids had a problem. On a mountain near their lush valley home lived a large giant, and he made the mountain impassable. Whenever a poor little trid tried to leave, the giant would pick the trid up, and viciously throw the poor thing back to the valley.

One day, however, the Trids got fed up. They called in a Rabbi and asked him to go up to the mountain with some Trids to see if he could persuade the monster to stop.

So up they went, higher and higher, until at last they came to the dreaded mountain pass. Then suddenly the giant appeared, and picked up the first of 5 trids the Rabbi had with him, and kicked them down to the valley.

"Wait!" yelled the Rabbi, but alas, one by one, all 5 trids ended up back home. Then the giant turned and made ready to leave.

"Hold it! Why didn't you kick me down there too?", asked the Rabbi.

The Giant replied: "Silly Rabbi, kicks are for Trids."

Oct 6th 2008

I think that is the worst joke I have ever heard.

Oct 6th 2008

And yet, the best.

Oct 6th 2008 edited

I think that is the worst joke I have ever heard.

Oh, I've got worse.

And yet, the best.

That's actually much funnier, B, than the joke! I always think of that joke when I hear the word Trix.

Oct 6th 2008

I think of a much or offensive one that made the rounds in sixth or seventh grade. I like yours better now.

May 5th 2009

Here goes the S3 promo that is airing in the UK.

May 5th 2009

Nice promo. I hope the folks in the U.K. are prepared for S3.

May 5th 2009

And all the wonders that await them.

Lucky Brits

May 6th 2009 edited

They survived the fall of the Empire. How much worse could it be?

Couple thoughts: the Dwight on the coals scene was funnier in that promo than in the episode. Also, Pam and Michael hugging in "Business School" is a top three moment of that season for me.

May 6th 2009

Also, Pam and Michael hugging in "Cocktails" is a top three moment of that season for me.

It was Business School. But yeah, that's probably in the top five Office moments for me. The first time I saw it, a piece of dust or something fell square in my eye, and a couple tears came out.

May 6th 2009

Duh. Thanks. And me too. I love Chunkys.

May 6th 2009

Beavis laugh

May 6th 2009 edited

I love Chunkys.

Me too.

May 6th 2009

Butthead laugh

May 6th 2009

I always thought she was more of a Blowpop girl.

May 6th 2009

pudding....pudding...

May 6th 2009

No one has done a Pudding...pudding... in a while. Thanks for bringing it back, Daoust.

May 6th 2009

That's because everyone else is a wittier, quicker thinker than me, MTT.

May 6th 2009 edited

They survived the fall of the Empire.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout, man? They still have Gibraltar and the Isle of Sark, don't they? Sounds like a pretty kick-ass empire to me!

A lot better than ours, anyway. Iraq and Afghanistan? WTF?

May 6th 2009

Don't forget Ireland, the fun part anyway.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. >
31 to 53 of 53
Top of PageBack to discussions