Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Hiatus Entertainus: We’ve got that covered: A Summer Contest
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. 40
  10. 41
  11. 42
  12. 43
  13. >
1261 to 1282 of 1282
May 11th 2008

I think the Anque/ST episode from last Friday pushed a couple of envelops - in a very fun way!

Okay guys, I've been out of town. Can somebody direct to said "pushing of envelopes"? If it comes from ST and Anque, then it's not to be missed. I think they're up for anything. I mean, I'm not saying their sluts, but who knows.

May 13th 2008

Anque seduced me here.

May 13th 2008

Whew. Reading that again gave me a bad case of Anque Pants.

May 13th 2008 edited

Anque Pants.

Oh, no. We are not starting this. That was a joint seduction man. If anything it should be called STanque Pants. Oh, wait...

May 13th 2008

STanque Pants

You mean, French diapers?

May 13th 2008 edited

STanque Pants

High five! Not to be confused with WBHF. Three's a crowd.

May 18th 2008

Hello all. In case you do not notice the top of the screen, the Contest thread has been updated. Check out the first two posts. That is all.

Apr 23rd 2009

I didn't know where to post this but here go the winners to the nbc t-shirt contest.

Apr 23rd 2009

Those are great! I must have them.

Apr 23rd 2009

I like the Mose one, but the Scrant on one doesn't do much for me.

Apr 23rd 2009

I thought the football cream one was much better than the other two.

Apr 24th 2009

I really wasn't a fan of any of them and therefore won't be buying them. Sorry to be the party pooper.

Apr 24th 2009

Here's the thing...I can't see myself wearing them, but I still want them as souvenirs, to add to my already insanely large collection.

Apr 24th 2009 edited

Not to be throwing garbage, but the contest was run very poorly, They did not choose the finalists by votes as the rules stated, and then they delayed announcing the results for at least a month. Participants got pretty pissed. The Mose shirt as designed had the word FEAR on it and it was a good design with it - I don't know why they took it off. I liked the Scrant On one but it was not a favorite.

This one is awesome.

Apr 24th 2009 edited

That one is awesome! I'm sorry to hear that the execution of the contest was so disappointing. The word Fear would add so much to the Mose shirt.

Apr 24th 2009

It seems quality wasn't one of the judge's criteria. Or you'd have won.

Apr 24th 2009

I like that prank-icons one as well. It was way better than the three finalists combined.

Apr 24th 2009

I want that prank icon shirt, gt. You have to make that available on Cafepress or something. It's emotionally magnificent.

Apr 24th 2009

This one is awesome.

DENIED. I was pic-blocked by my work.

Apr 24th 2009

I want that prank icon shirt, gt. You have to make that available on Cafepress or something. It's emotionally magnificent.

I didn't realize that you had designed that gt. I would like one as well, if you make them available.

Apr 24th 2009

Nooo, people – I wish I could claim credit but that was not my design. It was just the best design IMO. And she should totally sell it.

Apr 24th 2009

Or you'd have won.

Ahem, did you hear what I said, gt?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 35
  5. 36
  6. 37
  7. 38
  8. 39
  9. 40