Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I think I might try girls for awhile. Angela thinks I can cross over: Your Office Convert Stories
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 67 of 67
Jul 29th 2008

I think it's from Traveling Salesman when Andy is riding around with Michael.

Jul 29th 2008

I'm pretty sure it's from a talking head, I was thinking The Merger at first but now Traveling Salesman sounds right, he's talking about how he hasn't moved up to #2 as fast he thought he would but he just has to wear people down.

Oct 14th 2009 edited

Last night at my tutoring job I was working with a student with whom I'd had a few conversations about television shows. In those previous conversations he had always said that he had watched The Office a few times, but hadn't gotten in to it. Well last night he told me that he had watched Niagara, and that prompted him to go back and watch every single episode of The Office from S1 to present over the weekend. I was so proud. So, instead of tutoring him, we talked about great moments from the show for the first hour. He liked Booze Cruise.

Oct 14th 2009

You're a good teacher, Daoust.

Oct 14th 2009

Yesh.

Oct 14th 2009

You're truly making a difference in a child's life. Will you be his penpal when he's in prison?

Oct 14th 2009

Fantastic, D.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 67 of 67
Top of PageBack to discussions