Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
As Abraham Lincoln once said...Random quote discussion.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
1 to 30 of 155
Jun 14th 2007

There are many, many moments when I'm on the forum that I just want to say a random quote that pops into my head, and yet I can't for I have no way to put it into the current conversation. So Im making this thread so I can have a place to do so, just think of it as a "Shooting the breeze" but for random quotes.

Example: I was thinking of Dwight's talking head during "Drug Testing" when he's talking about himself in the confrence room not paying attention and then BAM! he's taking notes the whole time. Classic.

Anyway, that's the general Idea, if you are like me and need a random post place, go right ahead. If not then leave it alone, and I'm sure it will drift into the hallowed halls of the forum never to be seen again.

Jun 14th 2007 edited

I'll probably never get a better opportunity:

"Plus, she's a survivor of Monster Rape."

Jun 14th 2007

Funny thing, aren't both the quotes from deleted scenes? I think (or in your case Brian i thing see here twelve posts down they are

Jun 14th 2007

There'd be no way of knowing.

Jun 14th 2007

Why....wait what?

Jun 14th 2007

"What's your password, Michael? Oh. 1-2-3-4."

Jun 14th 2007

Have you ever...pooped a balloon?

I love saying that but I never have had a chance to in this forum, so thanks for this thread!

Jun 14th 2007

"You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!"

Jun 14th 2007

"Do black people like pizza?"

I sense a really short fanfiction coming together, one that incorporates all these random quotes. It would be a romance, obviously.

Jun 14th 2007

"Creed is eating an apple. I found a potato."

I just love the way Toby delivers this line.

Jun 14th 2007

Thank you, Brazil.

Jun 14th 2007

"What...what were..."
"I was rejecting your kiss"

I love that line because she's just so cold, but smart that she wants to make very certain very soon that nothing could possibly ever happen. Oh, Pam!

Jun 14th 2007

Pam: "How's the naan?"
Angela: "Dry."

It's all in the delivery.

Jun 14th 2007

"If you say another word I will stop this car..."

Even though shes on a freeway I believe her (and apparently so does Michael) anyway that scene is sooo well done because it's the one girl going home with the last person she wanted to and the other girl going home with exactly who she wanted to.

Jun 15th 2007

"We're not going as a group. It's just a private friend who happens to know all of us from different ways is throwing a private birthday thing."

That kills me every time. Michael desperation to be included is only matched by their desperation to get rid of him.

Jun 15th 2007 edited
  • Look, I have all the clovers!

• Jim said, "Mixed Berries?"

Jun 15th 2007

"I am upper management, and it would be inappropriate for me to take a bath with Pam, as much as I might want to."
"He said what?"

Jun 15th 2007

"I hope it's urine."

That is pretty much the only context you would ever hear that phrase uttered, and it is probably the phrase I would utter myself.

Jun 15th 2007

I keep wandering into the freecycle thread hoping so see something about urine, but it never happens.

"Pink the color, Pink the person, pretty much anything that is awesome . . ."

Because nobody is as ditzy as Kelly Kapoor. Nobody.

Jun 15th 2007

I keep wandering into the freecycle thread hoping so see something about urine, but it never happens.

"It has to be official and it has to be urine."

Jun 16th 2007

"We don't have 8 foot subs."

"F."

Jun 16th 2007

"Listen up, everyone! It is 11:23 exactly. The exact moment when you emerged from your mother’s vaginal canal."

Jun 16th 2007

I went with a friend to look at houses he was considering buying last weekend, and I just wanted an opportunity to yell "cool, carpenter ants!"

Jun 16th 2007

I want my son to know the dealio. The dealio of life.

Jun 16th 2007

How many Fillet 'o Fishes did you eat?

That was over several months, Ryan!

Jun 18th 2007

(clink clink clink clink) "I don't wanna work. I just want to bang on this mug all day"
Because that is how I'm feeling right now. If you close your eyes really tight, you can imagine me hitting my mug and singing this, because that is exactly what I am doing right now.

"To Amsterdam"
I love the way Toby delivers this line.

Jun 18th 2007

Drug Testing has so many great lines that aren't even part of the whole "jinx" game...

Michael: Dude, where’s my office? I totally lost it! Cause I was half-baked, smoking doobies. Doobie brothers, I was smoking doobies with my brothers. Peace out, Seacrest.

Kelly: And the guys are saying, chug, chug, chug, but I’m so small, and all I had eaten that day was one of those Auntie Anne pretzels from the food court, so I said, is it okay if I sip it? And they said no, but Ryan seemed cool either way. Dwight: Stop! This is not Kelly Kapoor Story Hour!

Jim: No, you said that I’d be conducting the interview when I walked in here. Now exactly how much pot did you smoke?

Jun 18th 2007

That last one gives me my favorite Dwight reaction of all time. I call em' "Squid Eyes"

Jun 18th 2007

I think of something totally different when I hear "squid eyes".

Jun 19th 2007

I think of something totally different when I hear "squid eyes".

Really? What do you think of?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. >
1 to 30 of 155
Top of PageBack to discussions