Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
This is emotionally magnificent: Discussion of contest entries
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 258 of 258
Jan 23rd 2009 edited

The t-shirt contest is in the home stretch. Last night's commercial for it was the first one I've seen. One last request for stars – the more you give the better the luck you will have today! Ok I just made that up. But thanks a bunch for your support; NA star-throwers. I really appreciate it.

gt's shirt

Jan 23rd 2009

It let me vote for you more than once. Sweet!

Jan 24th 2009

Me too!

Jan 24th 2009

I still can't see it. Weird.

Jan 24th 2009

Me neither, but I'll vote copiously if I ever do.

Jan 24th 2009

I was just going to say the same thing.

Jan 24th 2009

I don't want to vote for it since I can't. It might suck.

Jan 25th 2009

Well, that's disheartening. If the link isn't working and you wanna see it, here is the design and here is what the link is supposed to show. Oh, and it is currently located as #260 in the lineup if you want to wade through 259 other shirts to get there and vote. Oh c'mon; you've got an hour to kill, right?

Jan 26th 2009

doh, i haven't voted for my favorite shirt today! having the current number really helps to scroll forward to find it, gt. looks like it is doing well. as expected.

Jan 26th 2009

Thanks for the support, ferd. You're a peach.

Feb 16th 2009

So NBC has picked their top 30 finalists in the t-shirt contest, and sadly, I do not see gt's design.

There are some good ones, but I thought a lot of them were lame dash o.

Feb 16th 2009 edited

Thanks for the support, Nerfy Life. And thanks for the NA votes, all who took the time. Alas, the contest organizer seems to have been Creed. Or maybe Kelly. The finalists (top 20) were supposed to have been selected by internet ratings, the winners then chosen from those finalists by the show's producers. But instead the final 30 (a bonus extra 10) are somebody's picks, with no consideration of ratings. Some of my favorites made the final cut, but there are lots of folks scratching their heads at the tossing of the playbook. Ah well; it was fun. My favorite is the 9 icon series of Jim's pranks. Awesome. I hope it wins.

Feb 17th 2009 edited

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that a lot of those t-shirt designs were...terribly lame and ugly. Doubly offensive.

Feb 17th 2009

Not only are a lot of the entries lame, but the slide show to view them seems to be fouled up. How many Big Tuna variations do we really need?

Feb 17th 2009

I'm sorry you didn't get to the finals, gt. I thought your shirt was wonderful. There are only a couple of the finalists that are subtle enough for my taste. I like wearing shirts that make people wonder what they're about.

Feb 17th 2009

Thanks, MISS. Through support (thanks again all) I had the votes to be in the Top 20. Ah well. Here is one of the most highly rated designs that was a favorite of mine that is not in the running, which is a real shame. Hopefully he/she will take it to Cafe Press or somewhere.

Feb 17th 2009

I like wearing shirts that make people wonder what they're about.

I see you chose your name well, MISSterious.

Feb 17th 2009

My favorite is the 9 icon series of Jim's pranks. Awesome. I hope it wins.

Yeppers. I would also wear the Mose shirt and the Dwight-head silhouette.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. >
241 to 258 of 258