Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Desert Island Game: Movie Quotes
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 16
  12. >
1 to 30 of 456
Jul 19th 2007 edited

Here's how you play: Say I name a quote from a movie:

"Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty."
- Ben Stiller, Zoolander

The next person gives another quote from Zoolander, or a quote made by Ben Stiller in a different movie. You don't have to give the name and movie accredited to the quote. If you give a quote that contains multiple characters, then either actor/actress can be used by the next person.

I'll start!

"Yeah, you gave me the wrong suitcase. Uh-huh. Yes, it's a black Samsonite. Uh-huh. Ok, well don't you think that the Samsonite people, in some crazy scheme in order to actually make a profit, MADE MORE THAN ONE?"

Jul 19th 2007

"You're going down Lafleur, you're going down like a sweet muffin!"

Jul 19th 2007 edited

"Attention campers, lunch has been canceled today, due to lack of hustle. Deal with it."

Jul 19th 2007

"You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in my world now, grandma. "

Jul 19th 2007 edited

Rules Inquiry: the next quote can be by the same person OR another person in the same movie, right? Or does it have to keep being the same person?

NEVER MIND, QUESTION ANSWERED

Jul 19th 2007 edited

"Hey, why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?"

Jul 19th 2007

"I eat pieces of s**t like you for breakfast."

Jul 19th 2007

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."

Jul 19th 2007

"Jesus... I gotta learn how to fight; this is pathetic. "

Jul 19th 2007

"Chlorophyll? More like BOREophyll"

Jul 19th 2007

"Fra-geeee-layyy. Must be Italian."

Jul 19th 2007

"My father worked in profanity the way other artists would work in oils or clay. It was his true medium, a master."

Jul 19th 2007

"You sit on a throne of lies!"

tough leap. I had to go to imdb, but I found me one.

Jul 19th 2007

Is using Google or imdb cheating? Cuz if it is, I'm a cheater...

"I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48 and am what some people call mentally retarded."

Jul 19th 2007

"You know what? I respect women! I love women! I respect them so much that I completely stay away from them!"

Jul 19th 2007

"That's why we founded this magazine: American Bitch. For the lesbian purebred dog owner."

Jul 19th 2007

"Of course I looked under the bed! That's where you look when you lose things!"

I really like this game. That's not a movie quote. I just think this is fun.

Jul 19th 2007

"Doctor, question that's always bothered me and a lot of people: Mayflower, combined with Philadelphia - a no-brainer, right? Cause this is where the Mayflower landed. Not so. It turns out Columbus actually set foot somewhere down in the West Indies. Little known fact."

Ditto to what LT said. But I think I already geeked out on this idea in the Nice Things thread :)

Jul 19th 2007

"Dammit. Who typed a question mark on the Teleprompter?"

Jul 19th 2007

"Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy."

Jul 19th 2007

"No, she gets a special cologne... It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."

Jul 19th 2007

"There are five different types of chairs in this hotel room."

Jul 19th 2007 edited

I'm about to wee myself reading this thread. How cool am I?

Crapadoodle, you stole my quote. BigTunaQuoteThief.

"Your face looks like Robin Williams' knuckles. "

Jul 19th 2007

"You look like a cholo dressed up for Easter."

Sorry Brian, I didn't mean to hurt you. Hugs?

Jul 19th 2007

Don't you mean (((hugs)))?

"See ya... Scorcese on coke."

Jul 19th 2007

No, I meant it the way I said it. :)

"Steely Dan can gargle my balls."

Jul 19th 2007

"Oh, no, we're not asking you to lose weight. That would be illegal. We just want you to be healthy, by eating less. So go home, weigh yourself on a scale, write than down. Then subtract 20 from that number. And weigh that."

Jul 19th 2007

"Well. I think a stork, he umm, he drops it down and then, and then, a hole goes in your body and there's blood everywhere, coming out of your head and then you push your belly button and then your button falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find the little baby."

Jul 19th 2007

"I'm gonna throw you in my DeLorean and gun it to 88. "

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...