Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
"No, she never said that." A TWSS game.
1 to 20 of 20
Aug 11th 2007

Okay, my fellow OTTers! (yes that's right, otters) I've thought up a game I'd like us to try. The object of the game is for you to NOT write something that can be followed with the line "That's What She Said." Pretty simple huh? False! for there will be a list of words that have to be used in the sentence, and every next post has to add one more from the list. Ill give an example in case this is confusing (oh and of course the sentence has to be office themed):

Must List: Hard, Big, Fast, Over, With, In

Okay, the sentence I type has to use at least one of these words in it
e.g.: For firing Devon, Micheal recieved a big bonus check.

Okay the next sentence another word from the list has to be added, but at any time you can add a word to the must list, for example the next post on the board would look exactly like this:

Must List: Hard, Big, Fast, Over, With, In, Down

Big Tuna is finding it hard to concentrate with Dwight trying to stare him down.

Get the idea?

Aug 11th 2007

It was hard for Jim to realize how fast Pam had gotten over their kiss within just a few weeks.

Aug 11th 2007

I should mention that you only are allowed to add one word per post, and also you should copy and past the Must List to the top of your post, and put in bold any words you've added to the list:
Must List: Hard, Big, Fast, Over, With, In, Down

like so.

Sep 16th 2008

Have you all seen this? It's a video of every TWSS ever spoken on The Office.

(Sorry if someone already posted it. I've got a lot of white threads.)

Sep 16th 2008

Yes! I love that!

Sep 16th 2008 edited

Yes! I love that!

TWSS!

Thanks for posting that. That was good, ST...

Sep 16th 2008

Thank you, thank you for posting that, ST. That was hilarious. That TWSS at the end with Stanley is my favourite TWSS of all the TWSS's.

Sep 16th 2008

Where did this thread come from?

Sep 16th 2008

Your butt.

Sep 16th 2008

Your mama's butt.

Sep 16th 2008

Walked right into that one. Into your moms' butts, that is. Now I need a shower.

Sep 16th 2008

Now I need a shower.

With your mom?

Sep 16th 2008

Do I look like a Beatle?

With your mom's butt.

Sep 16th 2008

So, weird. My little brother just emailed me a link to this same video and he hardly ever emails me.

Apr 19th 2010

Have you all seen this?

They need to re-make that for the following reasons:

1. It's gone.
  2. You know they've said it a lot more since then. Tons of times since Sept. '08.
Sep 20th 2010

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/092010/thats<em>what</em>she_said.jpg

Sep 20th 2010

Nice, 2C!

Sep 20th 2010

Awesome!

Sep 20th 2010

Mega-awesome!

1 to 20 of 20
Top of PageBack to discussions