Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
We have ourselves a NA holiday: **NAsquerade**
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 69 of 69
Oct 17th 2011

Didn't we have fun? I seem to remember getting found out by accidentally trying to post under my NAsquerade name and regular name and forgetting to log out for the one, and that DftF had solved that problem himself by logging on from a desktop and a laptop.

Oct 17th 2011

I had fun. I was Boobs.

Oct 17th 2011

Well sure, you guys always have fun. Boobs, I mean.

Oct 17th 2011

I didn't get Boobs. What I mean is, I didn't get Toosie's Boobs. I mean...well, that's true too I guess...whichever way you want to take that.

Oct 17th 2011

I don't think anyone got me. I told y'all I'd be around in the morning, but not later in the day, because I went on a trip with my grandma and cousin (and I really thought that's what I'd do)...but I was online late that night, and not at all in the morning. And I wrecked Grandma's car that day. Good times, good times.

Oct 17th 2011

I don't think anyone got me.

You'd think that you would know for sure.

Oct 17th 2011

Oh, yeah. :-(

Oct 18th 2011

I was Ignorant Slut in one of them, and I think I was found out pretty easily. Maybe it was all the extra 'u''s in my posts.

Oct 18th 2011

You have a u in your post? You should get that looked at.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 69 of 69
Top of PageBack to discussions