Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The S3 DVD: We Won't Mistake it for 28 Days
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 143 of 143
Sep 6th 2007

I believe the Krukster qualifies for the All-Dip and All-Mullet team of the 90's though.

Sep 6th 2007

I'm starting to feel like I missed out because I didn't get the Dundie or the bobblehead. But then I look at my vast array of trinkets that date back something like twenty years, and I'm glad.

I really want a Dundie, though. Maybe I'll print out a picture of a Dundie and hang it on the wall.

Sep 6th 2007

Are you guys nuts? Kruk has been tested on the field and proved he has the balls and the brains to do the job. The guy's got a family. Jewels of wisdom from him about baseball are priceless. My boys, you've really got to rethink your positions.

Sep 6th 2007

Hey you guys! Kevin Nealon (as Mr. Subliminal) just posted here! Cool!

Sep 6th 2007

As someone who lives in an area where the deleted scenes were blocked on the NBC website, it’s been a real pretzel to finally see some of the scenes people have been talking about, as well as all the ones that are new to everybody. It’s quite interesting to see what was left out of the original episodes. Didn’t Greg Daniels say in an interview that he considered the deleted scenes as part of the real storyline? Although it wouldn’t have changed the overall storyline, including more of the friendlier Jim/Pam moments would have changed my perspective on how strained their relationship was throughout the season.

Sep 6th 2007

I think he did say that, but I guess I've just decided to make my own decision, because some of the things in the deleted scenes wig me out a little bit. Like, remember when Jim was looking up hotels in the Poconos? Wiggins. I choose to pretend it never hapened.

more of the friendlier Jim/Pam moments would have changed my perspective on how strained their relationship was throughout the season.

That's true. When I saw some of those, I was like, "Why couldn't this have been in the freaking show?" But then, Jim not dumping Karen (or the other way around) would have made even less sense.

Sep 6th 2007

Very true. Especially coupled with the Jim/Karen deleted scenes in GWH.

Sep 10th 2007

so i just got my DVDs from amazon. I'm at school so I ordered them online. I haven't read any of your posts because I'm only through the first disk, but I figured you guys would understand my pain better than anyone else

Sep 10th 2007

What's the deal with Josh's interview? Am I missing something or is it only like 45 seconds long.

Sep 10th 2007

If you are, then I'm missing it too. Lame-dash-O.

Sep 10th 2007

Lame-dash-O.

Brian, It's a guarantee that everyday at least one of your posts will make me smile inside and out.

Sep 11th 2007

Andy's ankle-weights. Price-less.

Sep 11th 2007

Thanks Asd, glad to be of service.

Sep 14th 2007

I was watching the bloopers (again) and I just have a quick question: Is there anything cuter than the way John smiles and wrinkles his nose when he breaks?

Sep 14th 2007

Answer: No

Sep 14th 2007

I thought not.

Sep 14th 2007

Officetally posted a video, I think on this past "Weekend Tally", of John being interviewed about Shrek. I had never seen it before but he does the cutest little smile shrug at the end that I haven't seen him do on the show or in interviews. It was just really cute.

sorry if that was too stalkerish

Sep 14th 2007

You want stalkerish? I used the picture from the magazine interview when he's on the fake horse with the fake sword to make a poster for my dorm room. That is stalkerish.

Sep 14th 2007

Ok, you win. I do have the Mean Mag picture of him as the background on my PDA/Phone but I still think you win.

Sep 14th 2007

Yes, lemoñadé, I remember that shrug. I liked that shrug. That was one cute shrug.

Wow, Phyllis, you're right. That is stalkerish. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Sep 14th 2007 edited

Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Ewan McGregor, and Cary Elwes are also on my walls. But I paid for/was given those posters, I did not make them myself.

Sep 14th 2007

The deleted scenes can't be part of the official continuity anymore, since I noticed a few of them contradict the main continuity (ie. alternate takes of scenes - I doubt that the fine folks at Dunder-Mifflin Scranton do a bunch of stuff and then try it again a different way.) :)

Feb 10th 2011

This shit isn't funny, it's just annoying.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. >
121 to 143 of 143
Top of PageBack to discussions