Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Hold me closer...Tiny Dundie. (A lyrics mix up game)
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 78 of 78
Sep 13th 2007

I wake up in the morning and I step outside
Then I take a deep breath and I . . .
knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away
I couldn't . . . touch myself
and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more
Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls
Put 'em in your mouth and . . .
Give me three steps, give me three steps mister,
and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow,
straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it
Yeah, baby, she's got it
I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night
Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free...
but you can give...me the Space Cowboy,
some call me the Gangster of....

Nov 25th 2011 edited

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a...

Jan 24th 2012

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a... perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile...

Jan 24th 2012 edited

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a... perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile...little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree, I'm just...

Jan 24th 2012

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a... perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile...little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree, I'm just...banana fanna fo Firley, fee fy mo

Jan 24th 2012

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a... perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile...little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree, I'm just...banana fanna fo Firley, fee fy mo ...car, I'm sorry honey if I took you just a little too...

Jun 13th 2013

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a... perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile...little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree, I'm just...banana fanna fo Firley, fee fy mo ...car, I'm sorry honey if I took you just a little too...close. We stare just a little too long, maybe they're seeing something we don't, Darlin'. Let's give them...

Jun 13th 2013

I wake up in the morning and I step outside Then I take a deep breath and I . . . knew this would happen, I saw it coming miles away I couldn't . . . touch myself and I don't want . . . to hear that song no more Don't put . . . my chocolate salty balls Put 'em in your mouth and . . . Give me three steps, give me three steps mister, and you'll never see . . . me and my arrow, straighter than narrow, wherever we. . . got it Yeah, baby, she's got it I'm your Venus, I'm your... Queen of the Night Oh yeah, oh...the best things in life are free... but you can give...me the Space Cowboy, some call me the Gangster of.... Paradise. Been spending most our lives living in a... perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile...little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree, I'm just...banana fanna fo Firley, fee fy mo ...car, I'm sorry honey if I took you just a little too...close. We stare just a little too long, maybe they're seeing something we don't, Darlin'. Let's give them......your best shot! Hit me with your best shot! Fire....

Jun 13th 2013

Sung by my then 3 yr old second son, many years ago:

Give me the Beach Boys, and soothe my soul Gonna get lost in your rockinroll and fist away.

Jun 13th 2013

I also thought it was "Give me the Beach Boys" for a long time.

Jun 13th 2013

Okay, new song!

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...

Jun 13th 2013

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...I'm just a bum in the sun and I'm having fun and you know I know I got no special plans...

Jun 14th 2013

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...I'm just a bum in the sun and I'm having fun and you know I know I got no special plans...and that's spelled m!...a!...n!....

Jun 17th 2013 edited

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...I'm just a bum in the sun and I'm having fun and you know I know I got no special plans...and that's spelled m!...a!...n!....t-u-r-d-a-y NIGHT...

Jun 21st 2013 edited

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...I'm just a bum in the sun and I'm having fun and you know I know I got no special plans...and that's spelled m!...a!...n!....t-u-r-d-a-y NIGHT...and I ain't got nobody...

Jun 21st 2013

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...I'm just a bum in the sun and I'm having fun and you know I know I got no special plans...and that's spelled m!...a!...n!....t-u-r-d-a-y NIGHT...and I ain't got nobody...till somebody loves you, you're nobody till...

Jun 21st 2013

Was a little too tall, coulda used a few pounds...I'm just a bum in the sun and I'm having fun and you know I know I got no special plans...and that's spelled m!...a!...n!....t-u-r-d-a-y NIGHT...and I ain't got nobody...till somebody loves you, you're nobody till...the end of the world as we know it, and I feel...

Jun 21st 2013

t-u-r-d-a-y NIGHT...

I like that you started spelling at "turd."

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 78 of 78
Top of PageBack to discussions