Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Jim Halpert : I could work here for years
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. 98
  9. 99
  10. 100
  11. 101
  12. 102
  13. >
2971 to 3000 of 3031
Oct 20th 2011

Wrong.

My bad, I thought you said you'd been married, and I assumed straight, but then I'm a newbie. Apologies.

I can never pick out the women who men find attractive. I'm usually like, "Really?" Unless they have obvious attributes aka bodacious tatas, I'm clueless.

Clooney and Pitt are okay I guess, but I don't find either of them "doable" for lack of a better word. Men who think they're pretty don't much do it for me. Plus they're both mediocre actors. I enjoy watching some of their movies, but down and out sexy? Not in my little black book.

Oct 20th 2011

You know that just admitting a man is handsome doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual.

Oct 20th 2011

But having had sex with men does mean . . . something.

It's cool. I haven't dated a dude in years, so it doesn't come up very often anymore. And I did used to be married to a woman. An easy misunderstanding to come to.

Oct 20th 2011

Plus they're both mediocre actors.

I feel this way about Clooney. Pitt actually surprises me every time I see him in anything. He's always better than I expect.

You know that just admitting a man is handsome doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual.

Easy, they'll tell me when they're ready.

Oct 20th 2011

I feel this way about Clooney. Pitt actually surprises me every time I see him in anything. He's always better than I expect.

I think both are reasonably talented actors. Pitt is just more surprising because he seems like such a pretty boy.

Oct 20th 2011

Clooney is the most enjoyable for me when he plays "himself", that slick suave dude. Liked him in Up in the Air and Michael Clayton. I just don't think he has any range at all.

I like Pitt best in roles with some element of comedy. Burn Without Reading and Inglorious Basterds (that's spelled wrong) were excellent turns, I thought. He's a big fail for me when he has to convey a lot of angst and emotion without dialogue. I can give countless examples, latest in Moneyball.

Oct 21st 2011

Yeah, I'm not really into that type of dude, either. I don't like either of those two. Krasinski's great but not really, really good looking...he's cute, though. I see the droopy-dog point, but he seems like a happy friendly guy, so he "looks" more attractive than he really is, I guess? He works with what he's got, you know?

I like David Boreanaz's type personally.

I can never pick out the women who men find attractive.

I think guys like boobs and hair. Or maybe I hope that's what guys like? I do tend to be surprised about what's hot for a woman, though. There are so many chicks I know that uglier and stupider than me that have boyfriends or husbands or whatever. So yeah, I'm usually like "WTF?" about it too.

But then, I think they have lower standards than I do, so I guess it evens out...

Oct 21st 2011

I think guys like boobs and hair.

You're wrong about that. Guys like boobs and breasts.

Oct 21st 2011

Guys like boobs and breasts.

Simpletons.

I think they have lower standards than I do,

Absolutely they do. I am forever amazed at what low standards some women will accept just to "get a man." Such a lack of self respect!. You wait for the good one you deserve, Toosie.

Oct 21st 2011

Jinx, you're into bald chicks? You'll love this.

Oct 21st 2011 edited

Krasinski's great but not really, really good looking...he's cute, though.

I like cute guys better than smoldering hot guys.

Edited because I posted a photo of him that I thought was cute, but then I thought he looked too girly, and it totally ruined my point. It was that Gap ad with the scarf.

Oct 21st 2011

Yes, me, too. But I just like all types of guys. I don't like, well, I was gonna say "old guys", but some old guys are cool. I mean, I don't like them that way...but they're still cool.

Oct 21st 2011 edited

I'm not fond of those Gap ad pics, truly. My favorite look was the mountain man beard in Away We Go. (without the glasses) Toned his ears down and made you want to touch it...but I digress. I think he's attractive, if not in the classic way.

illustration

Too many guys get way too caught up in the whole "I need chiseled good looks" and "muscles" thing when they're trying to attract a lady. Make her laugh, respect her, listen to her. Those qualities cover a multitude of big ears and less than buff bods. A good brain and competence are sexy as well.

Oct 21st 2011

I mean, I don't like them that way...but they're still cool.

Me. She's talking about me.

She's...not talking about me.

I have to admit I'm not a big boob guy. Sure, I'm married to a Double D, and big ones will make me glance, but I'm equally attracted to all sizes. I think I'm in the minority with that.

I also like brunettes way more than blondes.

Oct 21st 2011

I have to admit I'm not a big boob guy.

Gotta big stomach, then?

Oct 21st 2011

I have to admit I'm not a big boob guy. Sure, I'm married to a Double D, and big ones will make me glance, but I'm equally attracted to all sizes. I think I'm in the minority with that.

Yeah, I'll join you there. I've never quite gotten the fascination with huge boobs as the determining factor in attractiveness.

Oct 21st 2011

I've never quite gotten the fascination with huge boobs as the determining factor in attractiveness.

What are the determining factors for you guys, then? What makes a woman attractive?

"Boobs."

Heh.

Oct 21st 2011

Seriously? motorboating sounds

I think guys like boobs and hair.

And butts and eyes. And lips.

Oct 21st 2011

Well, heck. I've got all those things. I just need better luck, I guess.

Oct 21st 2011

What are the determining factors for you guys, then? What makes a woman attractive?

Her ability to overlook my faults?

Oct 21st 2011

Physically, eyebrows, hands, and rear end.

In other respects, intelligence and energy. I like women who will force me outside of my boundaries, at least to a degree.

Oct 21st 2011

"But it doesn't help."

Oct 22nd 2011

I like women who will force me outside of my boundaries,

Are pants considered boundries?

(or maybe boundaries are some cool new kind of britches that I'm not hip to - no pun intended)

Oct 24th 2011

I like women who will force me outside of my boundaries, at least to a degree.

Then, when she leaves you, you are left wondering if it was because of something you weren't willing to do because it seemed a little scary. Not that you didn't want to try, but some wine would have helped.

Oct 24th 2011

Mr. A was never a big boobs man, either. He's got a particular fondness for curvy waist to hip ratio, though. And, of course, super-intelligent, bad-ass, stubborn, defiant, ornery, hilarious women who are awesome and perfectly flawed.

Oct 24th 2011

Then, when she leaves you, you are left wondering if it was because of something you weren't willing to do because it seemed a little scary. Not that you didn't want to try, but some wine would have helped.

Well done, by the way. Shouldn't go unnoticed.

Mr. A was never a big boobs man, either.

I'm sure I've said this before, but I love this phrasing because it lends itself to hilarity when taken literally. Imagine if he was a big boobs man, like how big would his boobs be?

Oct 24th 2011

And, of course, super-intelligent, bad-ass, stubborn, defiant, ornery, hilarious women who are awesome and perfectly flawed.

Wow, our husbands have the same taste in women.

Oct 24th 2011

I would like to be both of you when I grow up.

Oct 24th 2011

Imagine if he was a big boobs man, like how big would his boobs be?

Ha! But wouldn't you have to say big-boobed man?

I would like to be both of you when I grow up.

But we're both trying to be like you. So catch-22 of awesome. Infinitum. Ad nauseum.

Oct 24th 2011

Ha! But wouldn't you have to say big-boobed man?

On the contrary, if they were big enough to deserve the moniker, passersby would surely dub him Big Boobs Man!!! And there'd be heroic theme music, I'm sure.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 94
  5. 95
  6. 96
  7. 97
  8. 98
  9. 99
  10. 100
  11. 101
  12. 102