Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Dunder Mifflin Infinity, KoL and Other Fun Games NAers Play: In Your Butt
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 112
  12. >
1 to 30 of 3332
Sep 13th 2007 edited

In case you haven't heard about it yet, this is a game where we, the fans, get to interact with Dunder Mifflin. We become 'employees' for the online sales team.

Here's what how Tanster describes it on Officetally.

Dunder Mifflin Infinity (DMI) is a game in which players become employees of a particular branch. Branches then compete against each other online for Schrute Bucks and prizes throughout the season.

Here is the link to the main Dunder Mifflin Infinity website, in case you need it.

Also, since DMI has turned out not to meet our high hopes, we've started engaging in other cool games together. Check the latest posts to see what we're up to now!

(In Your Butt)

Sep 13th 2007

Oh, yeah, what is that again? Can someone post up a link so I can more fully review that?

Sep 13th 2007

Oh and the two best OTTers at leading here are Karen and DftF so they are my choices, I will gladly follow.

Sep 13th 2007

http://www.dundermifflininfinity.com/

Sep 13th 2007

What say you DftF, KarenM? Want to lead us down the path of righteousness?

Sep 13th 2007 edited

I'm glad to hear that someone other than me thinks I'm the best at something, even if I am a little baffled as to how they drew that conclusion. If Karen gets it, I will definitely apply for the job of Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

Sep 13th 2007

I suppose I could do it, though.

Sep 13th 2007

Ooh and I guess when you set yourself up as a 'regional manager' you get an employee hiring code that you'll have to share with us.

I'm excited for this! (I know it's lame, but I'm still excited.)

Sep 13th 2007

Whew hew!

Now that that's decided - log on and give us a hiring code man. I want to check this site out!

Sep 13th 2007 edited

I AM SO MAD THAT MY DAMN CONFIRMATION EMAIL WILL NOT COME THROUGH.

I wanna be in the branch. In sales. Or customer relations, but I don't want Kelly training me.

eta: I FINALLY got the stupid email. Took them only, oh, 30 minutes. Frick.

Sep 13th 2007

Check the spam What is this again? How does it work, can someone give me a quick synopsis.

Sep 13th 2007

And it looks like the first branch manager to get 15 people to sign up with them gets the branch.

(looking at my triple posts) I really am excited.

Sep 13th 2007

I'll join anyone.

Sep 13th 2007

We don't know fully what it means yet. All we know is that the fans will make up different branches that will compete for, among other things, Schrute bucks.

Sep 13th 2007

It didn't go to the spam...it just took a long ass time. I signed up with BigTunaFishing as my user name. So...I'm in. Let's do this.

Sep 13th 2007

Do it! Do it! (Peer pressure)

I'm waiting for my orders, here. Can I be the receptionist?

Sep 13th 2007

lets do this is right!! We need a code! We need a code!!!

Sep 13th 2007

I signed up as Anque too. I think (hope) DftF is off setting up the branch he wants to manage so he can hire us.

Sep 13th 2007

I'm def in sales. That's the cool and popular kids group.

Sep 13th 2007 edited

I'll be the Angela. It's always more fun to play the bad guy. Or girl. ;)

Of course, I guess I could be Andy. Since I sing a capella. And work at Cornell.

Sep 13th 2007

Dammit, DftF...you're failing your first leadership test. :)

Sep 13th 2007 edited

I'm in...ok branch manager, do your thing and give us a code. You can get my email from my profile...

and don't forget, the first group to get 15 employees gets to keep that branch, so we need 15 ppl

Sep 13th 2007

Let's be the Medford, OR branch. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease...?

Sep 13th 2007

Oh my, the excitment from NAsquerade has whipped us into excited fervor.

Sep 13th 2007

I have a fervor and the only cure is more Office.

Sep 13th 2007 edited

All right, kids, I just signed up as branch manager for Medford, Oregon. Here's our hiring code:

suck it, interlopers!

Do it to it!

Sep 13th 2007

You intrigue me, Argyle_Sachs. You've had an account since July of '06 and yet you've only logged on twice and that was your first comment you've ever added. Out of the blue, you were there to supply a link when it was requested. Hmm... fascinating...

Sep 13th 2007

Come on. I'll really join. What do I have to do?

Sep 13th 2007

and don't forget, the first group to get 15 employees gets to keep that branch, so we need 15 ppl

I don't know this for certain. That's just what I guess based on the fact that it tells you if you can get 15 people to sign up for you, it's yours!

Sep 13th 2007 edited

I signed up as JanelleK. I have the page where you choose your branch ready.

Edit: And I have applied. This is so cool!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 112
  12. >