Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.01 Fun Run
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 31
  12. >
1 to 30 of 918
Sep 24th 2007 edited
  • Season 4 : Episode 1
  • First aired on September 24, 2007
  • Written by Greg Daniels
  • Directed by Greg Daniels
  • Northern Attack Recap

One day Michael came in complaining about a speed bump on the highway… I wonder who he ran over then.

Sep 24th 2007

Yipee!!!!!!!

Sep 24th 2007

It's so weird to see a 4.01. But yes. Yippee indeed.

Sep 25th 2007

(funky music starts up)

I.....'m freaking out so we better get this season started. (I'm freaking out, please hur-ry!)

Sep 25th 2007

I'm getting the shakes. I think it's withdrawal withdrawal.

Sep 25th 2007

I'm overjoyed to see a new episode thread. Is it Thursday yet?

Sep 25th 2007

I usually don't post in these threads or even look at them until after the episode has aired. I think that's a sign of my rabid overanticipation and antsiness. Is antsiness even a word?

Sep 25th 2007

In case I forget to post afterwards, I really enjoyed this episode!

Sep 25th 2007

Thursday can't get here fast enough. I confess, I watched the clips...and I'm so excited, I'm so excited...I'm so...scared.

Well, not scared really, but why pass up the chance to pull a Jessie Spano on all of you?

Sep 25th 2007

If anybody watched the spoiler clips over at OT, this episode is already freaking hilarious. I'm so very happy they brought Andy on as a regular.

Sep 25th 2007

why pass up the chance to pull a Jessie Spano on all of you?

The rules of NA are unflinchingly rigid, and among them is #23153:

• Never pass up a chance to pull a Jessie Spano. Ever.
Sep 25th 2007

Seeing this thread makes it a little more real that the season is starting! I can't wait and based on the clips, I know it's going to be hilarious.

Oh and BTF, I love you for this:

I'm so excited, I'm so excited...I'm so...scared.

Sep 25th 2007

Fantastic, I'm glad the Jessie Spano pull-age was well-received by the both of you AND within the unflinchingly rigid rules of NA.

Sep 25th 2007

I've heard this season is going to be more like The Sopranos than past ones.

Sep 25th 2007

Really, DftF? I heard it would have more of a "Dexter" vibe. Weird.

Sep 25th 2007

I'm just really excited for the musical episode.

Sep 25th 2007

I have tickets for a Sox game - that I won - for - you guessed it - 9/27. A night game. It starts at 7:11.

The question is - do I go? Do I miss the freaking season premiere of my fave show to see a team play that's in last place?? Oh, woe is me...

Sep 25th 2007

If you didn't pay for them, I would consider giving them away or selling them on Craigslist, honestly. The games don't mean anything anymore, and the Twins aren't much good.

That said, a night at the ballyard can be fun, and there are any number of ways to watch the episode mere hours after it's aired.

Sep 25th 2007

Plus it's not like the West Coast people are even going to be logging on to talk about it until 1:00 AM Eastern time, so you won't miss anything in the forums until then.

Sep 25th 2007

I have a friend who's a diehard Sox fan - maybe I'll let him have them. But then again, he's also an Office fan, so who knows. ;)

They're playing Kansas City, actually.

Sep 25th 2007

Ugh, sell them. White Sox vs. Royals...gross.

Sep 25th 2007

Oh, White Sox. Screw it then, who cares. Both of those teams are terrible, and what's more, the White Sox are terrible and boring. At least the Royals have Alex Gordon and Billy Butler to hold one's interest.

Sep 25th 2007 edited

Is Mike Sweeney still on that team? My mom and I went to a game in 2002, and loved to see Mike Sweeney on the big screen. Mike Sweeney was our favorite.

Thanks, BTF!

Sep 25th 2007

It's with an -ey, 2'CtC. :)

Sep 25th 2007

He's still around, technically, but he's not any good anymore and has a bad back.

Sep 25th 2007

But he's still Mike Sweeney. We loved saying that.

Sep 25th 2007

I prefer my favorite lefty Canadian golfer: Mike Weir. :)

Sep 25th 2007

Someone offered me free Rockies tickets about 15 rows above third base the night Beach Games was on. I laughed in his face.

Sep 25th 2007

Someone offered to give me their kidneys because mine are failing but the only night that they could do the operation was Thursday at 9 EST and I was like #@( that! The Office is on!

I think I made the right choice.

Sep 25th 2007

Yeah, and you can always go get yourself a monkey kidney.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 31
  12. >