Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.01 Fun Run
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31
  13. >
901 to 918 of 918
Nov 17th 2008

snicker

I'm obviously just as curious or I wouldn't have clicked.

Nov 17th 2008

Here's Oscar's house. I do think it might be the same one, with just a couple of modifications, like the garage door. Don't ask me why I'm obssessed with this.

It is a similar layout, but there are some big differences in the details and I don't think they would pay for things like that when they can just use another house. I wouldn't be surprised if it is in the same neighborhood though.

Nov 17th 2008

I don't think there is a street sign in the scenes near Oscar's house and I'm trying to avoid rewatching S2 episodes again. To quote Jim "I feel like there's a chance for me to start over. And if I fall back into the same kind of things I used to do., then ... what am I doing?"

But we all know what happened when Jim did fall back into the same kind of things.

Nov 17th 2008

Yes, a perfectly good cell phone got destroyed.

Nov 17th 2008

Hey DC, you don't realize it, but they're actually complimenting you when they call you my name. How is it a compliment? Never mind, it just is.

Nov 17th 2008

Hey DC, you don't realize it, but they're actually complimenting you when they call you my name. How is it a compliment? Never mind, it just is.

It's not who I'm mistaken for, but just the fact that people are confused at all that is upsetting. I'll accept it as a compliment from here on out.

Oct 7th 2010

My husband might have rabies. Long story short, he got bit by a feral cat (or two?). This happened on Tuesday night. We didn't think anything of it, but his coworker mentioned rabies to him yesterday. I convinced him to call our insurance company's healthline this morning, and the nurse told him to get to a doctor within the hour. My husband said, "I'm sure I'll live another day," and made an appointment for tomorrow morning.

Support the rabid!

Oct 7th 2010

No!! That's awful! (But hilarious.) But terrible!

I hope he's ok.

(I love that it might have been 2 cats.)

I really do hope he's alright.

Oct 7th 2010

the nurse told him to get to a doctor within the hour. My husband said, "I'm sure I'll live another day," and made an appointment for tomorrow morning.

Men!

I, too, hope he's okay. They used to scare the crap out of us with horror stories about rabies shots when we were kids.

Oct 7th 2010

Just keep him away from water.

Oct 7th 2010

and made an appointment for tomorrow morning.

Guess he never saw Old Yeller. It doesn't end well.

Oct 7th 2010

I will wear my Fun Run t-shirt in solidarity! Please let us know how things go, Nerfy.

Oct 7th 2010

Support bat birth control!

Oct 11th 2010

Just to update: my husband probably does not have rabies. They didn't give him a shot at the doctor's office, but they put him on an antibiotic.

Oct 11th 2010

That's good news, Nerfy.

Oct 11th 2010

Huzzah!

Oct 12th 2010

Yay for not having rabies!

Oct 12th 2010

Yay! Bummer for the scare though, Nerf. My sister had to do that when she was bitten by a feral cat while trying to get it out from underneath her truck. Turns out what she really needed were the antibiotic shots because her hand got so infected that it looked like it belonged to the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man for a while.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. 31