Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.03 Launch Party
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 16
  12. >
1 to 30 of 452
Oct 6th 2007 edited
  • Season 4 : Episode 3
  • First aired on October 11, 2007
  • Written by Jennifer Celotta
  • Directed by Ken Whittingham
  • Northern Attack Recap

The website is a brainchild of my brainchild, Ryan. It is my brain grandchild.

Oct 6th 2007

Hmmm, potentially the first road trip and the second mass outing of the season. Party Planning Committee in effect. And Dwight off the hook. Looks like Meredith's out of the hospital and we'll see some Darryl.

Oct 7th 2007

Looking forward to the John Henry plotline.

Oct 7th 2007

Darr-yl! Darr-yl! Darr-yl!

Oct 7th 2007

Dwight vs The Website. Sounds like something fit for pay-per-view.

Oct 8th 2007

Too bad you can't put Dwight and the DMI website in The Octagon.

Oct 8th 2007

Angela planning a big party while already on edge because of everything going with Sprinkles and Dwight? Could be epic. Will Michael be the only one going to Corporate? Will we see David Wallace? Or Beardy?

Oct 8th 2007

Oooh, I'd like to see Beardy again. He's dapper.

Oct 8th 2007

You should say hi to him and call him that.

Oct 8th 2007

Of course I would, I know everyone at Corporate. We're all friends.

Except Ryan, I would never be friends with him. Not in a million billion years.

Oct 8th 2007

I wonder if Ryan, after he arrived at Corporate, got beardy fired and assumed his identity. It would explain a lot.

Oct 8th 2007

Yeah and he probably decided that it would be too obvious if he dyed the beard white, so he just left it dark.

Oct 11th 2007

I hear there's a new episode on tonight. Anyone planning to watch?

Oct 11th 2007

Naaah. I've heard this show is highly overrated.

Oct 11th 2007

First Rockies NLCS game ever...new Office episode...First Rockies NLCS game ever...new Office episode.

Yup, definitely watching the new episode. There's going to be at least three more Rockies games.

Oct 11th 2007

If it was the Mets, I'd watch the game. But that's only because I have a DVR and could just watch when the West Coasters watch.

Tough call.

Oct 11th 2007

Luckily for me, the Red Sox aren't on until tomorrow. The TiVo does make the answer easy, though. If forced to make a choice, I'd watch the ballgame. But that's just me.

(Side note: Apparently, when I say "ballgame" out loud, I do not pronounce the L sound. Someone told me this recently, so I queued up an old tape I have of myself talking about baseball on my college radio station, and sure enough . . . "ba-game". I wonder how I developed that tic.)

Oct 11th 2007

Tough call.

No, if it were a Bronco game it would be a tough call. The Office vs. baseball is no contest. Plus, the game starts at 6:30 and The Office at 8, so I can still watch the beginning and end of the game.

Oct 11th 2007

(Side note: Apparently, when I say "ballgame" out loud, I do not pronounce the L sound. Someone told me this recently, so I queued up an old tape I have of myself talking about baseball on my college radio station, and sure enough . . . "ba-game". I wonder how I developed that tic.)

My dad doesn't say the R in "car wash". I think it developed from him sometimes jokingly attempting to say it cool, like the song ("workin' at the caawash..."), but it's progressed to where he can't say it right even when he's being serious.

Oct 11th 2007 edited

The Office vs. baseball is no contest.

I completely agree, except for the part about baseball where you meant to say football.

The schedule is definitely in your favor there.

My dad doesn't say the R in "car wash"

Where I'm from, the R hasn't been pronounced at the end of a word since 1887. And that guy was from Toledo.

Oct 11th 2007 edited

The Office vs. baseball is no contest.

I also agree, except for the part about baseball when you meant to say The Office.

(Sorry, but when it's your team...ah, I guess it's just different for me.)

Oct 11th 2007 edited

Yeah, there'll be some good baseball to watch, but with my team in witness protection I won't be rearranging my TV watching plans.

Oct 11th 2007

There is baseball on tonight? That is not a good sign. I hate arguing with the stupid baseball people. There is another tv, and this one is reserved for The Office, idiots! I may have to hurt someone.

Oct 11th 2007

Yeah, there'll be some good baseball to watch, but with my team in witness protection I won't be rearranging my TV watching plans.

True. Fringe benefits.

Oct 11th 2007

A benefit of being on the west coast is that the game starts at 5.30 out here, and will almost certainly be over before The Office gets going.

As for you, Phyllis Vance? The Office can be obtained in any of a million ways, starting at about 10 pm ET tonight. The ballgame? Not so much. Cut the guys a break. I can still remember walking into the lounge of my dorm for game 5 of the '99 ALDS, snapping on the television, and then these two girls came in and demanded that I allow them to watch ER. I'm sorry, but episodic television loses to playoff baseball, and it's not close. I guarantee you that if anybody you're up against is from Denver or Phoenix, you're going to have a real fight on your hands. I straight up had to stand there right in front of the television until two more Red Sox fans and an Indians fan showed up and we could out-vote them. Majority should not rule in that sort of situation.

Oct 11th 2007

Sorry, but when it's your team...ah, I guess it's just different for me.

Well, the Rockies aren't my team in the sense that the Cardinals are your team or the Mets are Brian's team or the Red Sox are DftF's team. A better description of them would be "the team based in my hometown that plays a sport I'm mildly interested in and because they are based in my hometown I hope they do well".

Oct 11th 2007

I guarantee you that if anybody you're up against is from Denver or Phoenix,

Denver maybe, but weren't there 8,000 seats left each for Games 1 & 2 as of yesterday morning? Even if they've since sold out, that's still a unbelievable.

Oh, that 99 ALDS with Boston and Cleveland was pretty cool.

Oct 11th 2007

One of the guys here at work, who loves The Office, is going to the Dbacks game tonight instead of watching the show. I am now shunning him.

Oct 11th 2007

One of the guys here at work, who loves The Office, is going to the Dbacks game tonight instead of watching the show. I am now shunning him.

He's a liar. You should.

Oct 11th 2007

I thought Atlanta was the only place where they didn't show up until the World Series.

How much would it cost to take a plane to Phoenix? My wife is out of town until Sunday, and I haven't been to a playoff baseball games since I lived in the Bay Area.

Travelocity says . . . $553 dollars. I guess I'm not doing that. Sigh.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 16
  12. >