Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.04 Money
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. >
31 to 60 of 355
Oct 18th 2007

Uh, no love for Dark Side of the Moon? Have you recently suffered any brain trauma?

Oct 18th 2007

No, I just don't like things that suck.

Oct 18th 2007

And before anybody gets too offended, this is one of those instances where I'm just trying to antagonize you. I find Dark Side of the Moon to be largely boring guitar noodling -- not as boring as most of the Wish You Were Here album, but still boring. That said, "suck" is probably strong. But if you got your dander up, then I had fun.

I should really stop playing this game, because it makes people not like me.

Oct 18th 2007

Also, with the episode only thirty minutes long, It works better for my T.V. schedule. Then Ugly Bettty doesn't mess with 30 Rock. Instead I just will watch Ugly Betty, then 30 Rock and The Office. Then catch up with Grey's on DVR. Instead of now which is Ugly Betty, The Office than catching up on 30 Rock and Grey's later.

Oct 18th 2007

Hey, DftF, are you recapping this episode?

Oct 18th 2007

Speaking of things that suck, I watched Grey's for the first time this season last night. Bleah. They fired their best actor and spun off their third best.

I don't get my dander up over Pink Floyd, by the way. It's not like when Teapot goes off on one of her bigoted anti-Rush tirades.

Oct 18th 2007

Speaking of things that suck, I watched Grey's for the first time this season last night. Bleah.

Which episode did you watch? I felt this way after the season opener. Later episodes have been better, but even though it's still on my DVR, I don't watch it for days because I just don't care much anymore.

Jenna has a new blog up about this episode. It's technically spoilerish so I won't say it, but she says a little tiny something that says something about the reasons why Jim and Pam are going to the beet farm. It's really nothing, but slightly something.

Oct 18th 2007

Yeah, the opener sucked. But every episode since has been continually better. I think it has been that each episode, more and more of Eric Dane has been used. He really is the best character they have.

Oct 18th 2007

About to start... I hope this episode makes me exclaim "upside down mom!"

Oct 18th 2007

Ha ha! Don't you hate it when your thumb gets stuck up your butt and you have to shake your head until it comes out? Upside down mom, I hope everyone watched 30 Rock before reading that...

It's on! It's on!

Oct 18th 2007

I hated the opener, but I watched last week's last night. It was the one that ends with Meredith going over Mare Winingham's death log with Lexi. I like Lexi. She seems very genuine, unlike oh, 97 percent of the characters on this show.

Oct 18th 2007

Ahhh, I love the Devil Wears Prada. Almost as much as I love this cold open.

Oct 18th 2007

Aahh, DVR. I'm just a few minutes into 30 Rock still. No commercials for the Bri Guy tonight.

Oct 18th 2007

Michael Scott Comedy Albums. Oh, I can't wait.

Oct 18th 2007

Well then, he's got his whole life set out before him.

Oct 18th 2007

Cold open: not funny for anyone who hasn't seen the movie. Or at least me.

Oct 18th 2007

Well, now it all makes sense, she pranks herself into a self prank.

Oct 18th 2007

Da-da-da-dut dudah! Mose!

Oct 18th 2007

Oh, my my my. This is shaping up to a good one. Except for the Jerry Seinfield commercial crap again.

Oct 18th 2007 edited

Oh God, more Bee Movie crap.

edit: Asdfaeou feels me. Not literally.

Oct 18th 2007

I love that Pam out-punned Jim with the hotel names and he was properly impressed.

Oct 18th 2007

Oh, and my heart is weeping for Michael right now.

Oct 18th 2007

Michael is Jim, genius.

Oct 18th 2007

Creepy Mose.

Oct 18th 2007

I don't think that, I think it's more that he's just a little kid in a grown-up body.

Oct 18th 2007

Pam...in Jim's arms. Priceless.

Mose...in the out house. Priceless.

And does Pam sleep with her bra on?

Oct 18th 2007

Awww, he's crying in his room. And it's like they have a baby. And he has Angela's figurine.

Oct 18th 2007

Poor Dwight.

Oct 18th 2007

I thought the outhouse was under the porch.

Oct 18th 2007

Pam...in Jim's arms. Priceless

Oh my my my... to be Pam right then. Was it just me or did Jim look completely sexy and cuddly at the same time?

And does Pam sleep with her bra on?

I noticed that too. I suppose if I knew Dwight was in the other room, I might wear a little more than usual too. Jim can always work around it.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. >