Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.05 Local Ad
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 308
Oct 21st 2007 edited
  • Season 4 : Episode 5
  • First aired on October 25, 2007
  • Written by B.J. Novak
  • Directed by Jason Reitman
  • Northern Attack Recap

I worked until about 2:45 a.m., and then I had to decide if I wanted to spend the night with Michael, editing in his office, and Dwight, watching Michael edit in his office, or drive home and probably fall asleep at the wheel and die in a fiery car wreck.

Oct 21st 2007

Meanwhile, Dwight (Rainn Wilson) explores the online world of Second Life.

Thought he'd be more into World of Warcraft, but should be a great storyline.

Oct 21st 2007

After the relatively serious and dark nature of the last two episodes, I'm hoping for a light-hearted, The Injury-style episode that concentrates on the funny. The episode description leads me to believe that will happen.

Oct 21st 2007

And now we know what the next task will be at Dunder Mifflin Infinity, I guess.

Oct 21st 2007

Second Life

I didn't know what this was until I Wiki'd it. About halfway into the second paragraph I decided I wished I still didn't know. Where's my damn flux capacitor now?

Oct 22nd 2007

I didn't know what this was until I Wiki'd it. About halfway into the second paragraph I decided I wished I still didn't know. Where's my damn flux capacitor now?

I was curious as well and all I can say is wow (or upside down mom). Seems like Sims but on a whole other level. Doesn't seem very Dwight-ish though.

Oct 22nd 2007

Doesn't seem very Dwight-ish though.

I'm sure he'll make a Matrix reference to show why he thinks it might be cool.

Oct 22nd 2007

(or upside down mom)

Thats's what DAD said.

Oct 22nd 2007

I was curious as well and all I can say is wow (or upside down mom). Seems like Sims but on a whole other level. Doesn't seem very Dwight-ish though.

It's a whole online world, complete with it's own currency which has real dollar value. Real estate in Second Life is actually bought and sold just like real estate here. It's a ccaaa-razy place. And you can fly.

Oct 22nd 2007

Thats's what DAD said.

ugh

Oct 22nd 2007

Michael seizes his chance to exhibit his creativity

Michael's creativity is like no one else's. I can't wait to see what ridiculous thing he comes up with!

Oct 22nd 2007

I saw the promo and I love Pam even more for that.

Oct 22nd 2007

I haven't seen it yet, and I love her more just because you do.

Oct 23rd 2007

Second Life is perfect for Dwight, especially since he's still emotionally broken. He can be someone else - albeit in a fake cyber world, but whatever - and escape his problems for a bit. I hope that he runs into Second Life Andy in this magical realm and kicks his arse.

Oct 23rd 2007

in this magical realm and kicks his arse.

That would be dawesome.

Oct 23rd 2007

Haha, maybe even...doompity-dawesome, Anque?

Oct 24th 2007

Just to help pass time: thoughts on the JAM index in this episode? Going to be hard to top last week.

And is it just me, or shouldn't Kevin be the face of DM in the ad because he is doompity-dawesome?

Oct 24th 2007

I think the only way JAM could top last week is if there is a confession of italian food love from Pam-a-lama-ding-dong

Oct 24th 2007

Will Michael use some of the material from his comedy albums in the ad? I'm expecting him to try and feature Pam in the ad wearing a sexy outfit. Which I'm OK with.

Oct 24th 2007

I'm expecting him to try and feature Pam in the ad wearing a sexy outfit. Which I'm OK with.

Sex sells.

Oct 25th 2007

Dunder Mifflin ad...whatever happened to Faces of Scranton?

Oct 25th 2007

Wow... show starts in 7 minutes and this thread is vacant. Anyone besides me going to watch tonight?

Oct 25th 2007

Some of us live on the Real Coast.

Reminds me, I should be logging off. See y'all in three and a half hours.

Oct 25th 2007

Not an isolated-gag cold open...Feels like they had too much plot so they just made the first part the cold open.

Oct 25th 2007

Ryan's receptionist looks like Pam.

Heh.

Oct 25th 2007

I have nothing to say. Yawn.

Oct 25th 2007

Holy sh*t, Darryl, Creed, Angela, Kelly, and Andy singing!? Awesome.

Oct 25th 2007

Jim does have dreams after all.

Oct 25th 2007 edited

And now we're seeing the first signs of bumps in Jim and Pam's relationship...

eta: So Andy and Angela are dating now?

eta: Pam didn't know that Jim plays the guitar? That's weird, isn't it? Wouldn't she have seen his guitar at his apartment?

Oct 25th 2007

They're necking and nuzzling.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >