Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.05 Local Ad
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. >
301 to 308 of 308
Sep 2nd 2008

I support Anque's position.

Sep 2nd 2008 edited

Hi, e-star. Maybe you should go ahead and post your picture with CZJ, since it will be another week before ours will be up. ducks

I'd really like to see it.

Unshun

I've discussed the matter with CZJ, and we've decided to uphold our previous arrangement. We shall wait until your photo is posted.

Re-shun

Sep 2nd 2008

Y'all are mean. :-(

Sep 2nd 2008

Unshun

I've discussed the matter with CZJ, and we've decided to uphold our previous arrangement. We shall wait until your photo is posted.

Re-shun

Got it.

Note to self: post photo before e-star and CJZ turn 30.

Sep 2nd 2008 edited

I'm very happy for madgett, and am sure they are as lovely in image as they are in prose. Frankly, however, the fact that the picture didn't take or wasn't saved, and the reactions to that news, is far more entertaining to me than the picture would be.

Sep 2nd 2008

Thanks, gbone and, see? We should all focus more on the entertainment value of not showing it. The actual photo will probably be an anticlimax.

Sep 2nd 2008 edited

Yes. It's better this way.

The actual photo will probably be an anticlimax.

Eeww, nothing graphic. This is a family site.

Sep 2nd 2008

Since when? psst, lol

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9