Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Desert Island Game: Dinner Party
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 71 of 71
Jul 28th 2009

There's no deadline. Take all the time you need.

Jul 28th 2009

I vote you be in charge of the contest next year. Also can I have multiple parties?

Jul 28th 2009

I'll have an infant next year, so probably not going to be in charge of anything other than her.

And there aren't any rules beyond the one that I posted. It's pretty freeform.

Jul 28th 2009

I have the urge to release a spoken word album now. Whatcha gonna name her?

Jul 28th 2009

It's a secret. You wouldn't understand.

Jul 28th 2009

Well which is it a secret or I wouldn't understand?

Jul 28th 2009

Exactly.

Jul 28th 2009

It's a secret name in a foreign language, so . . . both.

Jul 28th 2009

BTFs list is good. I don't know how I want to revise that yet, but I'll think about it. Are we getting babysitters so we can enjoy the dinner party? Will there be wine? And limo drivers?

Jul 28th 2009

Yes, yes, and of course. Hot half-naked male ones.

Jul 28th 2009

Well, there you go. In lieu of doing anything really constructive for the past hour or so, I have been thinking about my list. I think I would like to invite the guy who plays Eric the vampire on True Blood. I like his character, and he's good looking, and I bet he's smart, too. Plus, the good-looking part means he may be able to double as one of our limo drivers, so win-win.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 71 of 71
Top of PageBack to discussions