Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] watch the office online, and is pam pregnant ?
1 to 4 of 4
Nov 1st 2007

there's only the actual season so there's no copyrights violation www.allshow.tv

Pam looks "chubbier" than the last seasons, is she pregnant ? or participating to the mc donals monopoly game ;)

Nov 1st 2007

My guess is that, since suffering a broken back, actress Jenna Fischer has simply had a a setback in her new-Hollywood-star workout routine. And, in my opinion, I don't think she looks "chubby" at all. Just normal.

Also, we know Pam has been wearing baggier clothes, because Jenna's back issue requires loose-fitting attire.

Nov 1st 2007

I think there are threads for both topics in the title. Well, maybe not the pregnancy speculation per se, but Jenna Fischer discussions generally. The other might fit under "Plugging other sites" or non-spoiler media coverage.

Nov 1st 2007

Just a friendly reminder to do a search for relevant threads before starting a new one. Thanks!

1 to 4 of 4
Top of PageBack to discussions