Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] The funniest, sexiest, best dressed Guy around!!
1 to 6 of 6
Nov 8th 2007 edited

Hey Guys. Doesn't Brian rock your socks! What a great fellow he is. A right witty old chap! I bet he smells nice.

In case you're all wondering what this has to do with anything, please see below:

The following is from Anque in King of Forwards: Plugging Other Office Sites Thread:

Debt to society repaid.

Butt-kisser!

(Brian, did you hear me?...and, by the way, you can pronounce Anque any way you like.) Also, you are on the list of I love you people.

(See Daoust? That is the way to kiss butt.)

No, Anque, that is how to kiss butt. Checkmate!

Nov 8th 2007

Mods feel free to shut this down whenever you want. I was just trying to one-up the Anquester.

Nov 8th 2007

This is embarassing. You need to shut this down, change the name or move it to a dedicated server that can handle, video, graphics and a fan forum.

Nov 8th 2007

No, Anque, that is how to kiss butt. Checkmate!

Absolutely. You win. Anyone who has the kahoonas to risk the wrath of the Thread police is automatically the winner. In any situation.

Nov 8th 2007

Isn't this topic addressed in every thread we already have?

Nov 8th 2007

You guys are out of control.

1 to 6 of 6
Top of PageBack to discussions