Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.08 The Deposition
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. 13
  11. 14
  12. 15
  13. >
421 to 439 of 439
Dec 10th 2007

Hey, at least Daoust makes his butt a safe workplace. I'd hate to see Nader cross the border to inspect Canadian work hazards.

Dec 10th 2007

Safe and kid friendly, don't forget!

Jan 24th 2008 edited

I don't know what we were talking about with that last comment above this one, but anyway, this is on right now, and it is soooo good. Say what you want about S4, but this episode is further proof to me that things were totally on an upward swing. There are so many good lines. Steve Carell was perfect in this episode. The writing is great. Yes, the B plot is kind of weak, except for the trash talking stuff with Kelly, which is great.

This is all rehash, but just to say that this was a great episode. Makes me sad too because it makes me think it could have been such a stellar season!

Spin Serve!!

Jan 24th 2008

Funny this thread popped up. One of my collegues has just entered me (and a bunch of other workmates) in the table tennis competition for this year's Corporate Games. I'm not the world's best, but there's a table at the back of our canteen area where we can practise for the next 2 months. I hope there's no smack talkers hanging around.

Jan 24th 2008

One of my collegues has just entered me

Oh dear.

I hope there's no smack talkers hanging around.

Are you okay with trash talkers though?

Jan 24th 2008

MB, at least no one can call you a floppy-haired girl.

Jan 24th 2008 edited

Oh dear.

St,D, do you think that was intentional, or just an innocent mistake?

Remember, this is MB we're talking about. :-)

Jan 24th 2008

I was just amazed that he could type at the same time!

Jan 24th 2008

MB, at least no one can call you a floppy-haired girl.

This is true. Well they can call me that if they like, but it wouldn't be accurate.

St,D, I'm fine with trash talk because it's all hypothetical.

Jan 24th 2008

Yeah, most people find that...distracting.

Not that I'm generalizing.

Jan 24th 2008

St,D, do you think that was intentional, or just an innocent mistake?

Completely innocent. You wouldn't have even noticed if I didn't have the parenthesis straight after, breaking up the sentence.

What can I say? I'm multi talented.

Jan 26th 2008 edited

Wow. I just went back to see what we originally said about this episode, and stumbled across the RU MotherGoose fiasco. After I reprimanded her, I ignored this thread for a few days and didn't read what I missed. I wish I had, just so I could have really let her know what it felt like to have me treat her poorly. All I did was call her on being a jackass.

And then the part where she started referring to me as "young man" -- which I am, but her tone certainly made it sound as though she thought I were some kind of unlettered child. I have grave doubts about whether her age even remotely approaches that of my grandmother.

Jan 26th 2008

I think fiasco is the best word for that little fiasc--debacle.

Nov 17th 2009

I would like to say that when I first started posting, people compared my personal hygiene routines to cleaning a coffee pot with water from a toilet bowl.

I went back and read posts from our time with MotherGoose and saw this that Karen had posted. I don't remember this, but it sounds funny.

Nov 17th 2009

Jan is my abso-fruit favorite character on television. She is me.

This is all you need to know about Mothergoose. She posted it on page 6 of this thread.

Nov 17th 2009

So she has big, fake boobs? I think we may have misjudged her.

Nov 17th 2009

Goosey was a S4 happening? I could have sworn itwas longer ago than that.

Nov 17th 2009

Me too, DftF.

Nov 18th 2009

Time flies when you're on NA.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11