Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.08 The Deposition
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 15
  12. >
31 to 60 of 439
Nov 15th 2007

An hour until the finale (maybe, probably, hopefully not), here's hoping there is livelier live posting.

Nov 15th 2007

haha, how cute were the post it notes Pam drew?

Nov 15th 2007

Who wants to punch Kelly?

Nov 15th 2007

The photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15th 2007

Me! I do! I do! "That's what I thought" Punch

Nov 15th 2007 edited

Ah, yes, now we know the answer to the question of whether or not Jan knew about that.

Nov 15th 2007

Way to answer a year-old question we thought they'd never get back to: Did Jan ever know about the photo?

Nov 15th 2007

Pam steps aside for Kelly? Puhleez. I'll hold her down while you punch her again!

Nov 15th 2007

I would never punch a woman. I'll hold her down for you, though.

Nov 15th 2007

How great is this show? That photo never had a consequence for Michael...until now.

Nov 15th 2007

That diary entry. Awesome.

Nov 15th 2007

They're all reading it!

Nov 15th 2007

Haha, just as hot as Jan but in a different way.

Nov 15th 2007

Eleven copies of the diary!

Nov 15th 2007

Is this as great an episode as it seems right now?

Nov 15th 2007

Man, Michael's an idiot, but I want to cry for him right now! Bravo Steve Carell

Nov 15th 2007

I think so. That look on Michael's face as we went to commercial. Damn.

Nov 15th 2007

The answer to this is "yes."

Nov 15th 2007

Wow, poor Michael. This is a great episode. There's definitely going to be a cliffhanger. And we'll have no idea when it'll be resolved.

He may be a creepy jerk sometimes, but I'm back to feeling sorry for Toby. That was so mean of Michael to push his food off the table!

Nov 15th 2007

This episode is wonderful.

Nov 15th 2007

One of my favorite laugh out loud parts was Dwight's talking head about his Ping-Pong heroes. hahahaha

Nov 15th 2007 edited

The ping pong part was getting annoying. I just wanted to get back to NY.

Will Michael and Jan's future be the cliffhanger? Looks that way. I'm OK with that. Whatevs, you know?

This seems like it might have been a complicated episode to write, tying up old issues like they did.

Schrute ping pong war!

Nov 15th 2007

The ping pong part was getting annoying.

But it just gave us Mose/Dwight showdown!

Nov 15th 2007 edited

That Jamaica Jan Sun Princess callback was awesome, but don't you think someone would have forwarded it to Jan eventually? Unless she was too busy "online shopping" as David said to even read her e-mail.

I'm beginning to like Jan less and less, but they seem determined to be together now. Is it desperation, or that scene on the train when she did appreciate his loyalty. I don't really blame her for her performance review. He is best suited for a sales position. I really loved the writing on that, though: "I'm out of carrots; I'm out of sticks." Nice!

Nov 15th 2007

Please, please let a deleted scene have the lawyers read the entries about that woman Ryan.

Nov 15th 2007

If they split up, there's no reason for Jan to be on the show anymore. She'd go the way of Roy.

I'm already rewatching, by the way.

Nov 15th 2007

That woman Ryan bit was so funny. Exactly what we'd expect to read in Michael's journal. I loved Toby cracking up about it, too.

Nov 15th 2007

Why can't Jan have seen the photo and just chose to ignore it, because she 'loved' Michael?

Nov 15th 2007 edited

Jan's hair when they arrive for he interview! She looked like 1987 Richie Sambora.

And Michael dropped and Absofruitly on Ryan.

Pam: "My boyfriend is 12."

Nov 15th 2007

I really liked this episode, but didn't Jan see the giant blow-up of the photo in the warehouse in that episode?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 15
  12. >